Monday, September 21, 2015

This Year's Countdown to Halloween Link Up Party Announced!

I am very excited to announce this year's Countdown to Halloween - 31 Days of Fall Fun link up party! I look forward to it all year long. Aria, Chris, and I have so much fun filling our Octobers with as many festive things as I can come up with. Nothing is more fun for me than making holidays magical.

So, like the last two years I will be counting down to Halloween every day in October and recapping the fun each Monday from October 5th to November 2nd. And, I'm inviting you to do the same!

Sweet Turtle Soup

Write a post on anything you've done to make October a little (or a lot) festive for you and/or your family. It doesn't matter if you do something every day or just one day. It can be anything fall or Halloween related - making pumpkin french toast, picking Halloween costumes, decorating, visiting the pumpkin patch, etc. Then grab a button and link up on Oct. 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th and/or Nov. 2nd.

And, the most important part - have fun! You don't need to be a supermom to pull off a countdown, just a little creative (or do a quick perusal of pinterest). Things don't have to be complicated, time-consuming, or pricy to be fun.

Check out all my Countdown to Halloween recaps from the past two years for all sorts of ideas:
2013 >>> Recap #1, Recap #2, Recap #3, Recap #4, Recap #5, and Halloween Day.
2014 >>> Recap #1, Recap #2, Recap #3, Recap #4, Recap #5.

Back again this year are some holiday loving friends to help me host too - Amanda from Tickled Pink, Liz from Chasin' Mason, Kelly from Happily Ever Mock, and Nina from The Joni Journey.
31 Days of Fall Fun
It is almost as enjoyable for me to read what everybody else has been up to in October as it is to do all the festive things myself. So, I hope to see everybody join us this year in counting down to Halloween starting Monday, October 5th! Mark your calendars and start brainstorming ideas, I'm sure you already have a few things on your Halloween to do list to begin with.

Don't forget you can also join in on the fun on instagram with #cdtohalloween15!

19 comments:

  1. This is going to be the best year yet!!!! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds right up my alley! I am definitely excited for this link up. Halloween is my favorite holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun link up! I'm going to have to start planning some halloween themed posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I hope to join in with a few posts, but I'm not going to be too ambitious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wheels are already spinning! I can't wait to see/read what others share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, so fun!! Can't wait to start in on all the fun fall things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a super fun link up to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This announcement is AMAZING!!! Cant wait to join you ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot wait to see all of the fun stuff you whip up for this season! I always love your crafts and projects! Looking forward to this linkup, too! It's my favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I'm so glad you guys are doing this again! I love all your Halloween ideas and activities! Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much FUN! I'll definitely have to participate when I can (if I'm not totally crazy this next month or so... HA!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! I am writing the dates on my blog planner now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait! Yay for the official first day of fall! PS - I thought I commented on this days ago, but apparently it was a case of typing the comment and never hitting publish. Whoops!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.