Thursday, September 24, 2015

Teaching Together Blog Hop - link up announcement!

Good morning, guys! Starting next month Whitney, Beth, Courtney, Amanda, and myself are hosting a new monthly link up. It's called the Teaching Together Blog Hop, and we are hoping it will be a place for everybody to share all those learning activities we've done with our children. Aria and I would have a much more boring craft life if it weren't for the many mothers that have shared ideas with us (usually via pinterest). So we are excited to keep the sharing going.

Learning for us is definitely with a heavy emphasis on play and crafts. There are also legit homeschoolers and teachers hosting this link up, so I think we will end up with a wide range of educational activities each month. Something for everybody. We'd love for you to share whatever teaching moments you've been up to lately, or even something you've already posted about in the past. The more ideas the better!

The blog hop will be on the first Thursday of each month. That would be October 1st, November 5th, and December 3rd so you can mark your calendars for the rest of the year. We will be continuing the link up into the new year as well.

Sweet Turtle Soup


I'm excited to see what everybody comes up with this October 1st!

10 comments:

  1. Hip hooray! This is going to be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what every shares. It's tough thinking of new things for Connor some days and Pinterest is great help but I'm looking forward to seeing what friends share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Legit homeschoolers and teachers", love it :) Im so excited for next Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is an awesome idea :) Looking forward to sharing & seeing what everyone else has to share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited about this!! Can't wait to share and get some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this so much! I'm not usually very crafty, nor do I ever remember to think to check Pinterest for fun ideas. I cannot wait to see all the good stuff that is shared in the coming months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great idea for a link up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is genius!! I'm the lamest mom ever and never craft with Mia, so I'm excited to follow and get some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how fun!!! Sounds like a great link up where I can learn a lot! This is totally right up all you girls' alleys! (or however you'd say that. Clearly I need the help too!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to get some fun ideas from you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.