Friday, September 4, 2015

Summer Bucket List: Slip N Slide

Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Slip N Slide
Guys, this was such a good addition to our bucket list! This kid could not have had anymore fun jumping and sliding and rolling around on her slip n slide. And, daddy had just as much fun sliding with her. Mom gave it a few goes until she realized flopping onto the ground wasn't her bff. #iamold

Chris built the slip n slide for us with a roll of tarp, a bunch of pool noodles, double sided tape, and some stakes. The pool noodles line the edges and then the stakes went through the noddles. It worked fabulously - everything stayed in place. Add some bubble bath and water and a good time was had by all.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Slip N Slide
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Slip N Slide
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Slip N Slide
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Slip N Slide
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Slip N Slide
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Slip N Slide
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Slip N Slide
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Slip N Slide

 For the rest of our Summer Bucket List click here!

12 comments:

  1. SO MUCH FUN!!! I freaking love how BIG that slide is. The store bought ones are so dinky.
    Look at the look of pure delight on Aria's face. That is just about the best thing ever. Also, did you even need to bathe after sliding through the soap? I'm pretty sure I would have just called that bath time and called it good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Slip N Slide was my favourite summer activity as kid. What a great job Chris did making this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love slip and slides! So much fun, I think I've only been on one once...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that thing is intense!!!! And amazing. Way to go Chris! I would be afraid my kids would break a bone or something. I'm no fun mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that they are having WAY too much fun! Tee hee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! SO MUCH FUN!!!! I love this. Like you, I personally wouldn't want to throw myself on the ground to slide down the slip n slide but it looks like Aria and Chris didn't mind at all! Aria looks like she had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Wish we had a hill for this activity. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's the best slip n slide Ive ever seen, wide enough for bigger bodies and extra long! I feel deprived having to forego a turn on my daughters, maybe this will be my solution.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now THAT is a slip n' slide! So much fun You can practically hear the laughing just looking at those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yours looks so much better than the original slip n slide. Those ones were always too short. That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to love slip and slides! I'm with you, I may be a little too old and accident prone now, but Ez would love it. Chris did a great job constructing it. Looks way bigger and better than a store bought one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! That look of pure joy on Aria's face is amazing!!! Good job on the slip and slide, Chris!! And the little pool at the end looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.