Friday, September 18, 2015

Summer Bucket List: Dinner...okay Brunch on the Beach

Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List
Phew, we did it! Our Summer Bucket List is complete. I wasn't sure if it would happen or not. Although, I did have to adjust 'dinner' to 'brunch' because the rain liked to start up in the afternoon. But, we were eating so that counts in my book. The waves were perfection that day too - nice and calm. And, yes it did end up raining later in the day.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Dinner...okay Brunch on the Beach
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Dinner...okay Brunch on the Beach
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Dinner...okay Brunch on the BeachSweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Dinner...okay Brunch on the Beach
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Dinner...okay Brunch on the Beach

For the rest of our Summer Bucket List click here!

12 comments:

  1. So fun! And how cute is Aria in that bright bathing suit. That last picture is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect day! Eating in the proper location totally counts. Yay, you finished your list! I bet you have a great one lined up for fall!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just the cutest little thing! I'm glad you got the list done, my OCD wouldn't have handled that well. ;) I had faith if anyone could do it you could though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wild & crazy to me that ya'll don't use an umbrella or canopy of some sort. Although, I'm not sure they do much good. We use a canopy and some how Ben still got burnt on his face. I thought about reflection but he was under the middle the entire time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to everything about this post.
    Look at the sheer delight on Aria's face as she's getting in and out of the water. I freaking love it.
    Way to rock your bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay you did it! I gave up with two left and I had a much shorter list. And one of them was giving birth ;) How is summer over already?? Oh well. Onto fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a "summer bucket list" I'm stealing that in June...Oh I can't wait for summer... Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAYAY!!! I'm so glad you guys were able to complete your summer bucket list even if you did have to modify it. Hey, you did eat on the beach, so that's a win in my book! Plus, that picture you got of Chris and Aria is PERFECT. SO cute!!! Now, on to the fall bucket list! Which is really just a summer bucket list in the season of fall LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you hitting every item on your bucket list! BrInch on the beach sounds amazing!!! Please tell me you brought mimosas?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool that you are so close to the beach! And yay for finishing your bucket list! We did not finish ours sadly. Can't wait to see what your fall one is like :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for completing your list! I love how close you are to the ocean! That picture of Aria & Daddy! The color of her swimsuit is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on finishing it all! Can you believe summer is already done? Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.