We like to throw a Canadian Thanksgiving party for our friends. Two Thanksgivings in one year? Yes indeed.
2. What recipe/dish are you most known for?
Depends on who you talk to I suppose. Probably waffles if you asked Aria. But, paprikash is my favorite thing to eat and I'm sure I've made it for all of our family and friends at some point by now.
3. Are there any goals that you hope to accomplish before the end of this year?
Survive the holidays. Get a wine glass from visiting the Food & Wine Fest three different times. Go see Hunger Games. Some pretty serious goals over here.
4. What band/artist or album could you never tire of listening to?
hm...The Beatles. Bon Jovi. Queen.
5. If you could choose one store to go on a complimentary shopping spree which would it be?
I'd have to say definitely Target, and especially around Halloween or Christmas so I could stock up on all the holiday things!
6. What food could you not live without?
Cheese. I love cheese.
7. What is your favorite way to spend a free hour?
It is a toss up between taking a nap and drinking iced coffee while watching The Pioneer Woman.
8. Are there any tv shows or movies you quote from regularly?
I'm sure way more than I can think of at the moment. Clueless comes to mind - "way harsh Tai". "Hello I'm drunk" from Sex and the City. "Hold onto your butts" from Jurassic Park. Star Wars - "stay on target".
9. What is something you've always wanted to learn to do?
Speak another language.
10. What is one thing I may not have learned about you through your blog?
Well I'm an over-sharer so I'm not sure! Hmm...gaming is a fave hobby. Mostly before Aria. Computer games and games in general. WoW, Scrabble, etc.