Friday, August 7, 2015

Summer Bucket List: Water Balloons

Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Water Balloons
I wasn't sure how fun the water balloons item on our Summer Bucket List would be. Turns out they were a ton of fun. We got Bunch O Balloons, the kind that blow a bunch up simultaneously and then tie themselves. They were pretty awesome, but not the easiest to pop. It worked to Aria's advantage though because she really enjoyed just squeezing them so the water shot out - like a squirt gun balloon. We were all soaked by the end and then it decided to rain so the water fun continued...for Aria and dad. I took my wet self in and showered.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Water Balloons
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Water Balloons
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Water Balloons
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Water Balloons
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Water Balloons
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Water Balloons
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Water Balloons
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Water Balloons
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Water Balloons
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Water Balloons
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Water Balloons
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Water Balloons

   For the rest of our Summer Bucket List click here!

13 comments:

  1. How fun! Her faces are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just absolutely adore your family!! What great snaps of the FUN had while marking yet another thing off your list! Can't wait to see what you're all up to next! ;) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water balloons that fill up on their own AND tie themselves? YES PLEASE. I hate hate hate blowing them up and tying them because they always break and are so hard to tie! Genius!!!
    And oh my gosh! Her face in some of those! So fun! You can tell she truly loved it! I might have to get those for Mason!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I need that contraption!! Hard to pop balloons are perfect for a toddler; makes them last longer! Aria looks so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That thing is SO cool!

    I love the pictures, some of them really made me giggle & it looks like she's having so much fun. Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive seen those commercials for the water balloons, how fun! She looks so cute and happy, I think you nailed this activity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Water balloons are such a novelty!!! Who doesn't love them!? Miss double now and all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Water balloons... genius idea!! We will totally have to pull these out for Mia when it cools down enough for them.... which probably won't be until October. Water balloons is totally normal to add to the Fall bucket list, right?! Ugh- I'm so over this Arizona heat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never heard of self-tying water balloons! Definitely have to check those out. I love the pictures you got- she looks like she was having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those balloons look so cool! I want them! Love her bathing suit + matching flower clips combo. So adorable. And this really makes me want to get to work on our summer bucket list. Where did the summer go anyway??

    ReplyDelete
  11. That water balloon thing looks so cool! Do you get to use it more than one time?

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much fun! Someone else told me those balloons are totally worth the cost. Love all the action shots and her little bathing suit is so cute :).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those balloon fillers look awesome! Are they reusable?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.