Friday, August 14, 2015

Summer Bucket List: Make Dirt Pudding

Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Make Dirt Pudding
Dirt pudding was such a favorite of mine as a kid, but I haven't had any in I'm not sure how long....ages. So, I thought this summer was a good excuse to whip up a few cups and share an old fave with Aria.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Make Dirt Pudding

This is her 'I'm not patiently waiting' stance. I finally talked her into reading books with dad so I could actually make the puddings.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Make Dirt Pudding

Then I called her out for some wormy dirt pudding. She was pretty excited about the whole thing.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Make Dirt Pudding

And, the first bite!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Make Dirt Pudding

Not so bad.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Make Dirt Pudding

But, the worms were the favorite bit. She asked for second helpings of worm.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Make Dirt Pudding

Then things got a little goofy. Just like dessert should be!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List: Make Dirt Pudding

For the rest of our Summer Bucket List click here!

12 comments:

  1. Gotta love the dirt pudding! I don't really care for pudding but I will eat that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! The first time I ever tried dirt pudding was in kindergarden, and I thought it was the best thing ever. And, that's probably about the last time I've had dirt pudding. This is something I know Marcus would LOVE! I think it'd make for a great little one-on-one date with my favorite little guy. Adding it to the things just he and I should do together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good gummy worm! I need to make these with my boys. So simple and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I flopping LOVE dirt pudding. I could eat it all. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun!!! I completely forgot about dirt pudding. I don't know HOW though because, hello, I love Oreos. I need to fix this ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aria's impatient stance is amazing. Brian's aunt makes fantastic dirt pudding, when she was visiting from Arkansas in May I had her make me a flat of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they turned out adorable! Liam would be all over these... He does not turn down a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those things! & my favorite is the worms too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm, yum! I actually never liked this dessert when I was a kid - I remember people bringing it into school for their birthday treat, and I would always be disappointed. Not anymore though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've actually never had dirt pudding but Aria definitely sold it. She makes it look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dirt pudding is the BEST! I can't believe I have never made it with my girls.... I gotta fix that soon! Looks like you guys had fun. I love that you used the little plastic cups for single servings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummo! Dirt pudding used to be a favorite of mine. I haven't had it in years. And my weirdo (kidding!) child doesn't like anything chocolate (or peanut butter) related. Bummer! He's definitely missing out. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.