Wednesday, August 5, 2015

It's the Little Things: Reading

Sweet Turtle Soup - It's the Little Things: Reading
The other day I left Aria to her own devices so I could get more water. She decided to grab a book, Demolition by Sutton, and sit in her chair. I came back to the sounds of her reading the story to herself. I say reading, really more like remembering. But, it just made my reading mama heart soar. So I dashed off for the camera and asked her to read it one more time. I especially love how demolition turns into debolition and she ends with hip hip hooray.

Linking up with Jess at Sadie Sky Boutique:
littlethingslogo

13 comments:

  1. So cute! I love when kids can remember the words to books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! You'll have tot he keep that forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is the cutest, sweetest thing ever.
    "DEBOLITION! DEBOLITION!" Hip hip hooray! All done!" Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a heart warmer! Her little voice just gets me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome that she loves books so much. Sofia is starting to read more stories too since we got her a library card last week. I can't wait to read her so many books. So far she loves Brown Bear Brown Bear and If You Give A Mouse A Cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I love that she gravitates towards the books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly so stinking adorable!!! Makes a mama proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg! Too cute!!!! I know that made you proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! My parent's have a video just like this of me! Such fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so sweet. Marissa used to do this exact same thing. Oh my goodness they get so big, so fast :(.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I think it's great when children are engaged in reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.