Wednesday, August 19, 2015

It's the Little Things: Puddle Splashing

It rained and rained the other day, so much so that a little pond formed in the backyard. As soon as the rain let up a bit, Aria put on her raincoat and raced outside to investigate it for herself. She had an absolute blast running through the water and splashing her heart out. She played until she was soaked and covered in grass bits. Then we headed back to the porch to play in the hose. After that we popped back inside for a nice warm bubble bath. Nothing like an entire evening spent in the water, and a tired little lady at the end of the day.
Sweet Turtle Soup - It's the Little Things: Puddle Splashing
Sweet Turtle Soup - It's the Little Things: Puddle Splashing
Sweet Turtle Soup - It's the Little Things: Puddle Splashing
Sweet Turtle Soup - It's the Little Things: Puddle Splashing
Sweet Turtle Soup - It's the Little Things: Puddle Splashing
Sweet Turtle Soup - It's the Little Things: Puddle Splashing
Sweet Turtle Soup - It's the Little Things: Puddle Splashing
 
Linking up with Jess at Sadie Sky Boutique:
littlethingslogo

16 comments:

  1. She is just the cutest! What fun! I love her pink coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just a doll! If we are ever in FL I am demanding a play date! I have a feeling these 2 would get along well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh adorable! I love tired water babies. And all that Spanish moss you've got there. I'm a bit jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love!!! We are always down for some water play! Makes the evenings fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All that water!! We try to take advantage of any rain we get, and puddle splashing is always the best! You can't beat ending all that fun with a bubble bath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so much fun! I love that you just let her go for it and get all messy. That pink coat is perfect with the green trees too. P.S. no fair that your backyard has the most beautiful back drop ever :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these photos! Aria looks so, so cute jumping in the puddles with that cute little coat on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable :) I love that coat! Isn't it great when kids get tuckered out at the end of the day?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I die, those pictures are too cute! Nothing like a kid running through a puddle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Puddle jumping! The best! Youre a braver mom than I, bare feet are like a phobia to me lol. Aria is so cute and dainty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had our own little puddle fest over here today. It wasn't nearly as picturesque as yours (dirty street curb puddle), although it didn't stop me from taking a ton of pictures! I love your moss tree!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a cute cute girl you have on your hands! Connor loved playing in the rain this Spring. We haven't really had a chance since but with Fall coming, I'm sure we will get a fair amount of rain to splash in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So, so cute. What a fun childhood memory! You need to frame some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That raincoat is adorable - just as she is. Looks like she had a blasty blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my word! These pictures are the best. You have the prettiest green backyard. Perfect for pictures. And Aria's raincoat - I die. I need a pink raincoat like that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.