Tuesday, August 18, 2015

[Guest Post] Getting to Know Whitney from Work it Mommy

I have for you today a Q&A session with Whitney from Work it Mommy. I think I first saw Whitney around blog-land when she joined in on a blog gift exchange a while back, but since then she has become one of my favorite blog buddies. I enjoy following along with her blog and I love chatting with her via email. She is a sweet mom to two girls and just happens to love Disney. I also dig her pumpkin toddler/preschool activities. If you aren't already following her you should be, but first keep scrolling for our Q&A!

Thanks for guest posting for me today, Whitney!
[Guest Post] Getting to Know Whitney from Work it Mommy
[Guest Post] Getting to Know Whitney from Work it Mommy

Make sure to stop by her blog today, and tell her Courtney sent you!
Or, visit her on instagram | twitter
 

8 comments:

  1. I'm about to go check Whitne's blog!

    www.artadorned.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me over today! It was so fun and the graphics look beautiful! You are talented, friend. We totally 'met' at last years book exchange and that is still my favorite exchange I have participated in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started following Whitney not too long ago and love her to bits!
    She and I are on the same page when it comes to nail polish and it chipping. Nope, can't do it.
    I also second missing naps. Why don't kids understand that those little bits of sleep are simply magical?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the authors she mentioned are brand new to me so I need to hit up the library for one of their books. Well of course not Jane.. I'm not that clueless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Whitney!!!! Oddly enough she lives only a few hours from me and I vacationed super close to her house not too long ago. I can't believe we haven't met up yet! But we're trying to plan to fix that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love nail polish but it also drives me nuts when it chips. I have to remove it right away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaahhh!!! I just love Whitney so much I am totally with her on the clear.... only my clear isn't actually there ;) HA! Disney Land or World would be THE best. An epic nap, complete with nap hangover, yes please.

    And yes, we could totally be the best of friend, all of us :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a new blog for me! I can't wait to start following along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.