Thursday, July 9, 2015

Summer Reading Challenge - second check in

Just a short and sweet check in from me today. We've still been reading up a storm around here - both Chris, Aria and me. I talked Chris into reading Clare's The Mortal Instruments series, which he is enjoying. I've been reading Hocking's Trylle series, and can't put it down. And, Aria has been reading huge piles of library books.

Here are the three we picked for this check in.
Sweet Turtle Soup: Summer Reading Challenge - second check in

If you aren't sure what I'm talking about click back to the original post.

Sweet Turtle Soup

I really enjoyed seeing what everybody else was reading last check in, and I put several on my to get from the library list. Hopefully you all come and let us know the great new books you've been reading again today. Go ahead and link it below!


5 comments:

  1. I think I know what book we're reading for the alphabet prompt but the Alphabet Soup book sounds interesting so I might have to get that for Mason just for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A family that reads together, learns together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green Eggs and Ham is up next on our list! Reading Dr Seuss books is so much fun. My sister in law passed down my nieces' collection so we literally have all of them (or so I think). I love that you've all gotten the reading bug lately as well! My books are collecting dust - I need to change that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had such high hopes to really get into this challenge... it's not to late! Love your picks. Green eggs in ham is classic Dr. Seuss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want so badly to participate in this link-up every time I see you post about it, but I'm not at all organized this summer. Hats off to you, Mama! We're reading books, of course, I'm just very good at documenting it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.