Monday, July 27, 2015

Second Annual Christmas in July Gift Exchange Reveal & Link Up!

Elizabeth, Jamie, Amanda, and I got together to host this year's Christmas in July gift exchange. And, today is the big reveal day! You can peek back at the original announcement here and/or the matches here.

I was matched with Ashley from Everything's Hunky Dorey this year, which just so happens to be the same partner I had last year - with the notable exception that last year Wyatt was the one and only and this year he and his little sister Stella joined in on the fun.

Here is what they sent Aria!
blogger gift exchange
blogger gift exchange
blogger gift exchange
blogger gift exchange
blogger gift exchangeblogger gift exchange
Taking her new treasures out to the living room - a Sofia outfit, purple headband, purple purse, Barbie DVD, and a Christmas book that has spinning bits.
blogger gift exchange
I'm not sure if she likes that purple headband or the spinning book better, both have been getting a lot of love. I was planning on saving them until the 25th, but my impatience won in the end. Close enough.

Thanks Wyatt, Stella, and Ashley!

Aria and I were partnered with Jude and Liz over at Ellie And Addie - pop over to her blog to see what we sent, which is another coincidence because I sent Liz a package for a Mother's Day exchange too.

If you participated in the exchange please link up your Christmas in July boxes below! And, feel free to use #xmasinjulygiftexchange to share on instagram too.


12 comments:

  1. So fun!!!
    That little tutu dress - love it. I can't wait for those kid of dresses to adorn M2 and her closet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they did well! I love that headband on her. It's so fun to see what everyone got :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! First of all, Aria looks so sweet and precious in those jammies!! Ashley, Wyatt and Stella sent some awesome gifts! Perfect for your little princess!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for princess clothes! Such a great idea to do two Christmases, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, love seeing her with all of her gifts!! So glad she's enjoying them! And I must know where those cupcake jammies came from; my Cupcake needs some! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Aria scored big! The outfit looks adorable and you can never have too many books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aria looks too cute in that purple headband! Her gifts were perfect for the little princess!
    Thanks for hosting a Christmas in July exchange!
    It was fun and I loved being matched with Nina and her boys! It was SO fun to shop for a boy.
    Merry Christmas in July
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! I love spreading out the Christmas cheer!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so cute! Such fun, girly gifts ;) That headband is so cute and books are always great!
    also, I am loving her cupcake pajamas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much fun! I love it! :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! I love that outfit she received! Purple's a great color on her! And how cute that it was all wrapped in Christmas paper! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute and so girly. That dress looks fantastic too. I love that you were paired up with her again. Maybe this is a tradition you should keep going :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.