Jamie @ Cocktails & Carseats
Liz @ Chasin' Mason
Amanda @ A GreatHouse Wife
Laurie @ ANDIAMO
Liz @ Ellie And Addie
Ashley @ Everything's Hunky Dorey
Nina @ The Joni Journey
Kelly @ Happily Ever Mock
2. Trips to Disney World.
3. Freshly painted nails, iced coffee, and thunderstorms.
4. Mornings when I manage to wake up before Aria.
5. Newly washed bedding.
6. October. It has almost all the best things of the year - Canadian Thanksgiving/autumn/Countdown to Halloween/kicks off the holiday season/pumpkins.
7. Sitting out on the back porch in the morning with Aria and the dogs, especially in the fall and winter when the temperatures are just right.
8. Breakfast. Best meal of the day in my opinion.
9. Reading and/or baking with Aria - two of my fave hobbies.
10. Movie dates with Chris.
2. Losing my cool with Aria.
3. Unloading the dishwasher.
4. Getting headaches constantly.
5. Meat that isn't well done.
6. Florida humidity and the general lack of seasons.
8. Too much noise all the time - I need some quiet.
10. Losing my glasses - sunglasses in my case. I lose sunglasses more often than anything else. That's why I don't buy really expensive sunnies. I definitely look for cute and affordable when it comes to my eyewear. And, I can help you out in that department. At least with the glasses. Firmoo, an online optical store, is giving one lucky reader a pair of glasses. I have a pair of their sunglasses (and I haven't even lost them yet) that they sent me to review earlier in the year - you can find my post here. Tons of cute and affordable options. Even better if you win a pair, just enter below.
One pair of Firmoo glasses with free shipping to US from this page: http://www.firmoo.com/
Glasses include the frames, standard 1.50 index single vision lenses. Upgraded lenses and add-ons will be charged for an extra fee.
a Rafflecopter giveaway