Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy Canada Day!

Sweet Turtle Soup - Happy Canada Day!
Throwback to last year's Canada Day post! Click back for a handful of ideas on how to celebrate our neighbors to the North (unless you are actually in Canada...then click to see a few ideas on how to celebrate your home).

I didn't think to recreate this picture from last year until right now. I may need to attempt that this afternoon!

Edited to add:
Sweet Turtle Soup - Happy Canada Day!
Same dress, same moose, one year apart.

Have a festive day!

8 comments:

  1. Oh I think that you have to recreate! I'm a sucker for that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, sweet little Aria! Look at how short her hair is. My gosh, you totally need to re-create so we can see the comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures! Gosh, she's grown so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! So cute! I love the recreation, and Aria's creative take on how to rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol love the picture recreate! Such a ham! Happy Canada day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious lil lady. So sweet. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the comparison! Her hair (and legs!) are getting so long.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.