Thursday, July 23, 2015

[Guest Post] Getting to Know Amanda from A GreatHouse Wife

Hey guys, happy Friday eve! That's a thing, right? Let's celebrate with a Q&A from Amanda. I started following her blog, A GreatHouse Wife, around Halloween last year - since the way to my heart (bloglovin?) is to join in on my annual Countdown to Halloween link up party. She has a weakness for coffee and autumn decorations so I was sold. Keep on scrolling to find out a little bit more about her, and then hop on over to her blog.

Thanks so much for answering my questions for today, Amanda!
[Guest Post] Getting to Know Amanda from A GreatHouse Wife
[Guest Post] Getting to Know Amanda from A GreatHouse Wife
[Guest Post] Getting to Know Amanda from A GreatHouse Wife

Make sure to stop by her blog today, and tell her Courtney sent you!
Or, visit her on instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.