Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Swinging on a Tire

In yesterday's post I mentioned that there was a tire swing involved on our 7 hour playdate. I happened to get so many pictures that I thought it deserved its own post. As if Kiel's house wasn't fun enough what with the bunny, tree house, dogs, baby Olly, and pool he decided to add a tire swing. No wonder Aria never wants to leave, right? She was a little apprehensive the first few swings but by the end she would have gladly stayed on that tire all afternoon.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Swinging on a Tire
Sweet Turtle Soup - Swinging on a Tire
Sweet Turtle Soup - Swinging on a Tire
Sweet Turtle Soup - Swinging on a Tire
Sweet Turtle Soup - Swinging on a Tire
Sweet Turtle Soup - Swinging on a Tire
Sweet Turtle Soup - Swinging on a Tire
Sweet Turtle Soup - Swinging on a Tire
Sweet Turtle Soup - Swinging on a Tire
Doesn't it make you want one for your yard?

I also got a little video of her first tire swinging experience.

12 comments:

  1. I love all her smiles! She is so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Looks like your girlie has no fear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! She is amazing on that thing! I swear for sure I would let go and Mason would eat it. So maybe we'll wait a while to try that :) But look at her smile!!! She's having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!!
    Around the :45 mark Aria's little "Woo-hoo!" is the best. Marcus thoroughly enjoyed watching Aria swing (swinging is his favorite thing ever).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! My nephew has a tire swing but Wyatt was not quite ready to try that our yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my what a brave little thing!!! And a brave mommy for letting her do that!!! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness that is so fun! My girls have never been on a real tire swing before. They would LOVE it! She is pretty fearless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I wouldn't want to leave either. In fact, I'll be moving in for the summer. That'll solve my lack of pool and lack of bunny problems ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! She looks so happy in those pictures :) And I totally get why she wouldn't want to leave- so many fun things there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kiel just has the best place for entertaining!! And so nice of him to let you guys enjoy the fun stuff. These pictures are great. And I love the video…such a brave little one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those smiles say it all!! Loved these sweet snaps and vid too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow....yummy yummy soup....looks very healthy.... :-)
    Restaurant In Satya Niketan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.