Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sweet Sunday

June 14th - 27th
All of our simple and sweet moments from the past two weeks.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Spontaneous smooches are my favorite.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Playing with her tubes and puff balls.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
And, then balloon rockets in the afternoon...until my throat hurt from blowing up that balloon for her.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Putting on mama's shoes.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Playing dress-up. I feel like such a girl mom now.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Horizontal tire swinging. I think she likes this way even better than vertical tire swinging.

Have a sweet Sunday!
 

11 comments:

  1. ThSee is definitely a switch between 2 and 3 that really turns up the girly factor. You're right, you instantly truly feel like a girl mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kissy Pics are my favorite. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. her trying on your shoes is SO CUTE. and we really need a tire swing now ;) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impromptu smooches make the world go 'round.
    The 4th of July poppers are on our list this week! I'm hoping all the items to make the poppers will keep us entertained for days. :)
    Dress up!! I can't wait for the days of dress up with my little lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE spontaneous kisses and the way she is holdingyour face is so sweet! The tire swing pic is so cute, she is living the life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paper towel tubes on the wall is a great idea! I love that she's into dress up, and she has so much hair now! Also, toddler kisses are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, I love that dress up picture of Aria. So cute. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at those shoes!! Fancy!! And I love how she's holding your head in the first picture; so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word. That first picture. So sweet. I love how she put her little hand on the back of your head. Such a sweet embrace! And the picture of her putting on your shoes? I soo see this in her senior slideshow. Adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, this makes me so excited for Mim to get a bit older and give me real kisses and want to wear my shoes. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, spontaneous smooches are the best. And I love those pics of her in your shoes. Playing dress up in mom's closet is one of life's greatest girly pleasures. In fact, I still raid my mom's closet when I go home ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.