Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer Bucket List!

Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List 2015
Here it is! The Summer Bucket List! I'm ready for it. And, do you know what the best part of it is? That when we are done checking things off of our list it will be the start of fall. There aren't many things that I like better than the start of fall, especially if you kick it up a notch and make it the start of fall in a place that actually has a fall. But, by gosh in the meantime we will grill pizza and attempt to not die in a canoe.

Hey, did you know I also had a Summer Bucket List last year? Check it out!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Summer Bucket List 2014
 [ Beach Fun / Sweet Treats / Finger Paint / Fireworks / Water Play / Family Walk / Park Discovery / Beachnic ]

And, while I have you..don't forget that if you want to sign up for the Second Annual Christmas in July Gift Exchange that today is the last day to do so. You can sign up right here!
 

11 comments:

  1. You had me at butterfly feeder and dirt pudding!!
    And, what is this "Fall" you speak of? I'm a little confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! We just made dirt pudding last week and it was AMAZING. Get on that asap! And I'm totally stealing slip and slide and water balloons from your list! What's homemade postcards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. S'mores are my favorite things about summer, haha. I can't wait to see your fort! Happy Summering :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am intrigued about the grilled pizza & the butterfly feeder. I cannot wait for you to do those two things so I can find out how to do them! :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great summer bucket list. I am thinking of doing something like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grill pizza?! Dirt pudding? Can I come over!?
    Love your summer bucket list and can't wait to hear about the activities :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wonderful list! And dirt pudding is my jam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Attempt to not kill ourselves in a canoe " - I was cracking up! Joe and I went kayaking when I was six months pregnant with Ez, and there were a few near collisions and quite a bit of boat rocking, but if we survived, I have faith in you guys ;) All the food stuff has me intrigued. I've never tried grilled pizza, but it sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have the best lists!!! I can't wait to see what the butterfly feeder entails!!! Grill a pizza and water balloons are on our list too! Do you think there are any new (to you) things to try left at Disney? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your list! I'm anxious to see what your fort looks like and how your canoe trip is. And of course the new thing you try at Disney :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let me know how the grilled pizza comes out? I have been wanting to make it. And from Liz’ last post it’s apparently harder than it looks and sounds. Your list sounds fun! Can’t wait to watch you guys tackle this list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.