Friday, June 19, 2015

Spring Bucket List - Have a Tea Party Outside

Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Have a Tea Party Outside
Done! Finished! With this last item our Spring Bucket List is officially complete. I've already got a whole slew of fun items gathered together for our new Summer Bucket List. Done with one and onto the next. Is it slightly crazy that I'm already excited for fall? Good thing I have another list of fun things to get me through my least favorite time of year. But, first...the tea! It almost didn't even happen because I repeatedly forgot about the whole thing. Finally (yesterday) I let Aria pick a tea party dress from her insane collection of fancy dresses and surprised her with a tea set I had hidden just for the occasion. At first she was a little confused that there wasn't any actual tea or liquid in the pots and cups, but she came around to the imagination side of things quickly. It was a perfectly dainty way to start the day.
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Have a Tea Party Outside
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Have a Tea Party Outside
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Have a Tea Party Outside
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Have a Tea Party OutsideSweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Have a Tea Party Outside
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Have a Tea Party Outside
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Have a Tea Party Outside
 For the rest of our Spring Bucket List click here!

9 comments:

  1. So fun! Congrats on completing your entire spring bucket list!! Woohoo :) What sweet memories you all made in the process!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest thing ever.
    I love that you encouraged the imagination side of the tea date, rather than used actual tea (or whatever other drink). Seeing a little kiddos imagination going strong is THE best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fancy. You can't go wrong with an outdoor tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I love her dress & that she finally got into the imagination part of it. Plus, the Christmas blanket in June - LOVES IT! Ha, ha! Very nice. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO! Finished with the Spring bucket list... just in time for Summer :) Can't wait to hear your summer plans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's really downing her tea in that second to last pic. So cute! Fun to see her imagination at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love her dress and the Mickey blanket :) I skipped a spring bucket list but I think I need to make one for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe you finished it all in June! I love the tea party idea - I know my daughter would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet is this?! Love her little dress. She looks so serious about her tea party. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.