Wednesday, June 10, 2015

It's the Little Things: Jumping Under the Water for the First Time

Sweet Turtle Soup: It's the Litte Things - Jumping Under the Water for the First Time
Sweet Turtle Soup: It's the Litte Things - Jumping Under the Water for the First Time
We go swimming over at Aria's godfather's pretty often. And, usually Aria is content to float, swim with mom or dad, or jump into somebody's arms. She had no interest in going under the water or even just blowing bubbles in the water. However, on our most recent pool visit she decided that she wanted to give that whole under water thing a try. Apparently she loved it because that is all she wanted to do for the entire rest of the visit. It was the cutest thing, and I was 100% blown away by her sudden interest in being under the water. Several videos were captured, including some underneath the water...you've got to check it out!

Linking up with Jess at Sadie Sky Boutique:
littlethingslogo

23 comments:

  1. That is so AWESOME!!! Great job. Love it Aria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I LOVE the under water pic! My daughter is the same so I think I will just go for it this weekend and hopefully she loves it like little miss Aria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is doing so well!! Love the underwater pic that is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have a little fishy on your hands!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes the swim instructor in me so happy!!
    There's not much more I love than seeing a water baby.
    Keep up all that pool time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, GO ARIA!! Mia will go under the water if she must, but she definitely doesn't like it like this! So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is super impressive! I can't believe how much she was going under! I have a feeling it will take Reese a long time to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning, thats some quality underwater photography! Good job Aria!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That underwater shot is just amazing! Love it! I can't believe how brave Aria is in the water. Did you guys do swim lessons with her? If you have any pool tips for toddlers, please share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Brave little lady! That underwater shot is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So brave! What kind of camera did you use for the underwater pics/video? They came out so good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, she's a brave lil thing! I can't even go underwater without shutting my eyes & plugging my nose. Ha, ha!

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh so cute!! She was loving it, eh?! I can barely get Scarlett to duck her head under LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word! So incredibly cute. Mason is 5 and still doesn't like to go under water. I'm sure if we had a pool and practiced more he would be okay with it. He goes to swim lessons the week of 6/22 so I am hoping that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this!!! She is so brave! I love that she jumps without fear and knows how to hold her breath and everything. She's such a good little swimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. GO ARIA!! This is so cool! What did you use to capture this? Since I'm usually at the pool by myself (with two kiddos) Wyatt is always strapped in his life vest. I'm hoping by the end of the summer he'll be able to go under as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's awesome! She's such a brave lil girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome!! What a rock star! Go Aria!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an awesome underwater photo; I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.