Wednesday, June 17, 2015

[Guest Post] Getting to know Sarah from Foxy's Domestic Side

Hey guys! Happy Wednesday. Today I have a guest post Q&A sesh for you from one of my fave bloggers Sarah from Foxy's Domestic Side. She has the best wardrobe ever and looks fabulous in everything - I'm seriously jealous over here. I love visiting her blog and reading about the million things she and her family have gotten into on any given weekend. She's even recorded a few vlogs recently, which always fascinate me. I'm constantly baffled by all the things she can accomplish - working, being a mom, wearing cute outfits, hiking very early in the morning, making photo books, crafting, and in general being so go go go. If you aren't already you should definitely be following her and her blog, but first check out our Q&A.

Thanks so much for answering my questions today, Sarah!
Style Blogger Spring Challenge - (these ladies have seriously changed my life, I joined Alison's (from Get Your Pretty On) Style Challeges, in a time of my life when I needed to work on me and not just being a mother. It has gotten me out of my comfort zone and I've met some pretty amazing people. A new Challenge is started this week!)

Make sure to stop by her blog today, and tell her Courtney sent you!
Or, visit her on facebook | instagram 

4 comments:

  1. How cute is she! I love her style and those maxi skirts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your guest post and my guest post, we're wearing the same thing in our family pictures, haha! Great minds think alike! We live near each other too :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks Courtney for having me! I loved answering your questions! You're so sweet, and you're the one that got me to start vlogging with your Disney videos! You were my inspiration :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shrimp sounds amazing! I'll definitely have Sean grill that for us soon! ;) And I'm definitely and OPI girl too, Cajun Shrimp is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.