Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sweet Sunday

May 17th - 23rd
All of our simple and sweet moments from the past week.

Technically this one is from a few weeks ago. I just accidentally saved it in the wrong folder and it never made it to the correct Sweet Sunday post. So I'm slipping it in today!
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Look it's a bird!

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Shapes and bright colors at the playground.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
She's just picking out our new outdoor furniture. I hope she has enough in her piggy bank...

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Playing ball in the house! Mom almost knocked over a lamp. Life lessons.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
She's trying to see our buddy Eddie the snake. He stops by every now and again, like Manny the visiting armadillo. Last time we saw him he had a tail wound, like perhaps somebody tried to chop him in two. Poor guy.  He isn't venomous so we leave him alone.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
I'm not quite sure why the local zoo's butterfly exhibit has medieval costumes, but Aria was a big fan. She really really really wanted to take home the large dragon egg she found in the pile of accessories.

Have a sweet Memorial Holiday!

9 comments:

  1. Lol at the zoo & their dress up box. I certainly hope that snake was outside and perhaps she was looking with binoculars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes she was looking outside with her binoculars. They are heavy so she had to take a rest!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness love the costumes though! As random as that is haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that kids play ball in the house. Everything is fine. The second an adult tries to play back, lamps get broken. Happen here all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pottery Barn - Aria's got good taste! And poor Eddie... Although if I see a snake in our yard then I'm probably moving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bird picture! Aria definitely has good taste- Pottery Barn has the best stuff! And also most expensive... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun. I love the oval playground shot, so creative. No lemon dress this week?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her with the PB catalog! Liam & I will always sit on the porch after grabbing the mail and thumb through the catalogs together. It's the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I adore these pictures! Aria you are sweet and precious. And your mommy does the best job of documenting your life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.