Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sweet Sunday

April 26th - May 9th
All of our simple and sweet moments from the past two weeks.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Somebody tried to escape. It didn't work.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Wild woman.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Her little bike doesn't scoot very well in the grass, but that doesn't stop her from trying.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Chris brought home a beach ball from work.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
She requested to color!

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
I turn around for 2 seconds and she is washing her keys in the water.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Sunbathing.

I didn't get a chance to post my Girl Mom Box on Monday since it hadn't arrived yet. But, we have since received it so I shall tack it on here.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Girl Mom Box Swap
 She was pretty excited about opening her present.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Girl Mom Box Swap
Sweet Turtle Soup - Girl Mom Box Swap
Sweet Turtle Soup - Girl Mom Box Swap
Sweet Turtle Soup - Girl Mom Box Swap
 Thanks Viki! Aria loves everything.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Girl Mom Box Swap
She even included a little something for me! Can't go wrong with a notebook. It is already being put to good use.

Have a sweet Mother's Day!

14 comments:

  1. Lol at her and the beach ball! Love it. Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day, Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those colors!!! Where did you find them? I saw some on Amazon but they cost a million dollars.
    Also, I love the dramatic sun bathing photo. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say Heaven help you if she escaped under that gate! Yowza!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can definitely see her personality in these pictures :D So cute! I think the sunbathing picture is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gifts she received in her box! Looks like a perfect gift for a princess loving toddler!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, sweet girl!! Love that picture of her trying to escape! We definitely have to keep the doors locked now...little runaways! And that girl box is perfect! That little shirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have the same crayons! Aren't they so fun?! I may coerce Greyson to color just so I have a good excuse to play with them too! And that's such a cute girl mom gift! Happy mothers day dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that wild woman pic! So cute! And lots of fun stuff in the girl box. So true you can't go wrong with a notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found you on another blogger's post. You sound like you had a wonderful mother's day! That first picture cracks me up, that's something my daughter would probably do as well.

    Liz → {sundays with sophie}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did Aria get caught under the baby gate?? LOL!
    What is it about larger bodies of water? If I turn around for any seconds something that shouldn't be wet is inevitably in said body of water. Oy.
    What a fun package for Aria! I'm starting to take note of all these little girl goodies… :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sunbathing pic is simply the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl mom box?! How did I miss that swap?! That would have been so fun to join in on! Mia is obsessed with that princess magic book lately :)
    As always, I love these pictures of sweet Aria!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha! I love the Great Escape picture!! These pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.