Friday, May 22, 2015

Spring Bucket List - Ice Cream Date

Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Ice Cream Date
Another check on our Spring Bucket List and only 4 items left to go. I guess Summer really is coming. Lovely. Good thing there is ice cream to cool down with. We were on our way home when we decided to detour to Cold Stone for an ice cream date. Aria even picked her own flavor this time. Strawberry. Mommy suggested the sprinkles. You can't go wrong with sprinkles.
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Ice Cream Date, Cold Stone
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Ice Cream Date, Cold Stone
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Ice Cream Date, Cold Stone
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Ice Cream Date, Cold Stone
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Ice Cream Date
For the rest of our Spring Bucket List click here!

13 comments:

  1. What a delicious item to check off that bucket list! ...and you are so right, you can't go wrong with sprinkles! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite item to check off. It's actually on my bucket list for all the seasons. :)
    Aria looks like she really enjoyed her strawberry sprinkle ice cream. You might have to have a re-do and try a few other flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallie tried ice cream this week for the first time! It was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are getting so much done off your bucket list! How fun - we love Cold Stone but the Cake Batter has our hearts- and just about anything is better with sprinkles!!
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ice cream dates are my favorite! And Cold Stone, even better! Good stuff! Great pictures! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest wide open mouth for a bite of ice cream! All kids do it and then all of a sudden they don't anymore, kind of a sad thing to give up in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just re-reading your spring bucket list and I think I may need to add almost all of those to my summer bucket list! Especially the ice cream date one! YUM. I always forget about Cold Stone but you are TOTALLY making me want some. right. now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy! So true, you can never go wrong with sprinkles. This definitely needs to go on my summer bucket list (not that I need a reminder to eat ice cream).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think we would even need to put this on our bucket list because we go for ice cream dates SO much in the summer! It's finally starting to feel like summer around here too, it's a nice change :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! I haven't been to Coldstone in forever- I love their ice cream! Reese is a big fan of sprinkles too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like the perfect ice cream date! Would you believe I have never been to Cold Stone?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are movin' and groovin' on your summer list. And you have yourself the cutest little date. :) The first time we ever experienced the amazingness of Cold Stone was in Colorado in early winter. ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.