Friday, May 29, 2015

Spring Bucket List - Have Breakfast on the Beach

Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Have Breakfast on the Beach
Breakfast on the beach is one of my fave ways to enjoy breakfast! If only the sand didn't follow us home afterwards. I chopped up watermelon and pineapple, tossed in grapes for good measure, and off we went to the beach. Aria was covered in watermelon juice by the time her tummy was full. Good thing we had a convenient body of water nearby. We splashed and dug and ran around until Aria said it was time to go home. I didn't think we'd ever stay long enough for those words. She also said it was "too sandy" so I guess she is going to take after mom on that one. Another item off of our Spring bucket list bites the dust.
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Have Breakfast on the Beach
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Have Breakfast on the Beach
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Have Breakfast on the Beach
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Have Breakfast on the Beach
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Have Breakfast on the Beach
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Have Breakfast on the Beach
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Have Breakfast on the Beach
Sweet Turtle Soup: Spring Bucket List - Have Breakfast on the Beach
 For the rest of our Spring Bucket List click here!

13 comments:

  1. How much fun! It would be great to live so close to a beach. She is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fun! One thing we definitely don't have much of in Iowa is a beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakfast on the beach is such a great idea! It must be nice and quiet at that time too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you just knocking things off!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beach picnics are awesome! Im with you on the sand following you home, big boo! Usually its the car that takes the biggest beating and who has time to vacuum out the car?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jealous! I wanna enjoy some pineapple on the beach! So fun! :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely going to have breakfast on the beach when we go in a couple weeks! This looks so fun! I think we're going to have the opposite problem with Wyatt. I don't think he'll ever get out of the sand, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun idea! I agree about it being too sandy, I always feel like I need two showers afterward. But Ez likes it, so we go. Except now there's tar and oil on our beaches, so if we do go we'll have to travel a little further south :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was going to say wow what child would ever say it's time to go home at the beach but yeah. Sand is annoying Aria. I would want to go home too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, I just love love love this! Breakfast on the beach sounds amazing! What a fun morning adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun!!! I totally never think of going to the beach even though we live so close. We really should but I need to find a good place that isn't crowded with tourists all the time. I hate that. And is ultimately why I avoid it. I should remedy this this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness that is so much fun. I am crazy jealous right now. 1... the beach, duh. 2 the fact that it is warm enough to swim. I NEED warm sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so jealous that you are close to a beach!! This looks like a lovely breakfast to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.