Thursday, May 7, 2015

Mother's Day Mom Exchange: Reveal Day!

Sweet Turtle Soup

Remember when Jenny, Liz, and I announced a Mother's Day exchange for moms back in March? Well, today is the day of the big reveal. Hopefully everybody received their packages, so please let us know what you got in a blog post and link up below. You can also share on instagram - #mothersdaymomexchange.

My box sender was Susan who doesn't have a blog, but we got to chatting via email and discovered that she grew up a town or two over from where my husband grew up on the Maryland Pennsylvania border. Fun coincidence and she also nailed it with my box! First of all she wrapped everything up, which I always forget to do whenever I participate in an exchange.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Mother's Day Mom Exchange: Reveal Day!
And second of all, four of my fave things in one box. I am most excited to try the soap bar - it smells incredible but it also has little knobs on it for a fun mini massage/soaping all in one! And, no I haven't even opened it yet because I'm waiting for my current bar of soap to disappear. Boring, right? Sweet Turtle Soup - Mother's Day Mom Exchange: Reveal Day!
Thanks so much for sending such a thoughtful package my way Susan!

I got to send a box off to Liz from new-to-me blog Ellie and Addie. Head over to her blog to see what she got!

Sweet Turtle Soup - Mother's Day Mom Exchange: Reveal Day!
All the participants:
[ Elizabeth from Chasin' Mason // Jenny from The Chronicles of We // Courtney from Sweet Turtle Soup // Mama from The Mama Bomb // Ashley from Life on the Parsons Farm // Stephanie from Wife Mommy Me // Johannah from The Sirois Family // Tawnya from All of Life's Little Adventures // Ally from Even Miracles Take a Little Time // Nina from Joni Journey // Ashley from Everything's Hunky Dorey // Liz from Ellie and Addie // Laureen from Chateau Deveau // Whitney from Work It Mommy // Jessica from Being Mrs. Beer // Jamie from Cocktails & Carseats // Shelly from Windy City Baby // Angela, a non-blogger // Tara from A Tale of Four Maples // Ashley from Perks of Ponder // Jen from Everything in the Sky // Susan, a non-blogger // Sarah from Seeing All Sides // Jessica from All Because Two People Fell in Love // Michelle from Grammie Time // Kate from Creative House // Holly from Holly's Housewife Life // Kristen from Rainbowtized // Elisabeth, a non-blogger // Emily from Raising Avery Mae // Sarah from Foxy's Domestic Side ]

So go ahead and add your link below!

17 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with chocolate and a Starbucks card! I love that paper she wrapped everything in too. Thanks for hosting- I love these exchanges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got such perfect things! I love it. I mean seriously, chocolate and coffee? You can't go wrong there! And I'm all for a note pad for list making. I'm a sucker for those things in the dollar bin at Target or in that little bin at Michaels. I almost bought one with macaroons on it the other day - but settled for the macaroon notecards instead lol. And don't worry. I'm with you on the soap bar. Might be boring, but you're right, it is unnecessary to have 2 soap bars open at once :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun exchange!! You scored like the perfect gifts!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the added touch of wrapping everything, it's so festive! Susan definitely nailed it - you got spoiled good for Mother's Day ( as you should be!). Thanks for hosting, this was such a fun exchange :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great package..!! Love that she wrapped each item. I think Starbucks is the real winner is this exchange. ;) Haha!! Thanks again for hosting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That wrapping paper is fabulous!!! As are the contents inside! :) What a great idea you ladies had in this Mother's Day Swap! Thanks for organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like such a fun exchange...how did I miss this one?! Dammit! You got some nice goodies. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm... Starbucks! It's so good that I don't live near one, I'd be in trouble! That s'mores drink you posted, OMG, it looked so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Starbucks for the win! Now go get a s'more frap! :) Thank you so much for sending the awesome box, I loved everything in it!!! And thanks for hosting and organizing, it was my first swap and it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am loving your box too! Lists, Starbucks and chocolate?! Those are definitely some of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything was wrapped so pretty! And seeing chocolate in everyone's box is making me hungry, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooohhh such pretty wrapping!! I just want to get a piece of that and put it in a frame! Hahahh
    I love looking at everyone's goodies!! There is definitely a theme!! I think mamas love their chocolate and beauty and stationary! Hahah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously, the most perfect box of gifts, ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful wrapping presentation. And perfect gifts for you! Coffee and chocolate :)
    This has been so much fun to be a part of - thank you for hosting
    Let's do it again this fall and make it a fall theme! Hehe
    Happy moms day
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great package! Thank you so much for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.