Tuesday, May 19, 2015

[Guest Post] Getting to know Kelly from Happily Ever Mock

Today I have for you a guest post with Kelly from Happily Ever Mock. I met Kelly when she joined in on my Countdown to Halloween link up last October. I instantly knew that she was awesome because of her love of holidays. Not only does she go just a little bit over the top, like myself, but she also got into the holidays before she had her daughter who by the way is beyond cute. One of my favorite posts from that link up was Kelly's post of her many Halloween costumes over the years. Her daughter, Hallie, is turning one next month and I for one am excited to see what kind of party she puts together - fingers crossed for an enthusiastic smash cake photo session too, those are my favorite. So, I think that you should keep scrolling down to read our little Q&A before hightailing it right over to her blog to take a look around.

Thanks so much for answering my questions today, Kelly!
[Guest Post] Getting to know Kelly from Happily Ever Mock
[Guest Post] Getting to know Kelly from Happily Ever Mock
[Guest Post] Getting to know Kelly from Happily Ever Mock

Miss Hallie Anne - Hallie's birth story
Nursery...Finally - Hallie's nursery reveal
Stella Puppy - All about our furry family member
11-10-12 - About our wedding day
Sock Attack and Snow - This video always cracks me up! I have a very silly girl!

Make sure to stop by her blog today, and tell her Courtney sent you! 
Or, visit her on facebook | pinterest

9 comments:

  1. Hallie is so cute - I love her tutus!! I wish I had more time for cooking, baking, and that elusive meal planning skill that alludes me too, Kelly!! At least you have a better (cuter) excuse than I do about why you don't do it as often as you wish! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know! I am the queen of throwing together a last minute meal!

      Delete
  2. Courtney, thanks so much for letting me be a part of this series, so fun! And I assure you there will be an awesome cake smash sesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahhh so fun I just love Kelly and Hallie. I had no idea she was a dancer. That would be so fun if Hallie loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We love you too!!! xoxo! Yes I danced almost my entire life! Ballet mostly but a little tap and modern too!

      Delete
  4. Hey, I know that blogger!! Love seeing fellow bloggers on other blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun! This is a new to me blog. Can't wait to check it out! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in Tx too!!! Hope you stop over!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.