Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sweet Sunday

April 12th - 25th
All of our simple and sweet moments from the past two weeks.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
My little adventurer planning our next trip. Looks like exotic Illinois it is!

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Bunny nose.
 
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
First pool swimming of the season.
 
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
We went over for the first swim at Aria's godfather's, but we didn't take a trip up into the treehouse. So I heard 'treehouse treehouse, pretty please, Kiel's (which sounds like cowl) treehouse, right now' over and over for two days since we said we'd do it when we visited next. Needless to say we went over the first day it wasn't raining.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
This is one of those things I reserve for daddy daughter time, which is swiftly followed by a nice bath. Dirt castles!

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
This is more my style - she may make a wee bit of a mess at times but in the end we have something fun to eat.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Aria has been extra mom-clingy lately, so I broke out the big guns one night so I could make dinner without a leg ornament. Dad was thrilled to help make punzel hair over and over.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
'I see somefing, I see somefing!'

Have a sweet Sunday!
 

14 comments:

  1. Girl just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens a pool!!!! And outdoor play doh is the only kind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for pool time!
    Dirt castles with dad sounds like a good little set up to me.
    So many sweet pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much sweetness!
    PS is that a real bunny? I didn't know you had a bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek, can't believe swimming season has already started for you! Jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the swimming pool pictures- makes me anxious for 80 degree weather here! I love how much she helps you bake too. And YES! Come visit Illinois! (Maybe Chicago!) Then you'd be closer to WI :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just too cute! Rapunzel hair, adorable and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aria's godfather's house looks like a kid's paradise! I need friends/relatives close by with a pool... Totally feel ya on the extra mom-clinginess, except Ez is being double demanding and gets pissed if he doesn't have both Joe and my attention at all times if we're both home. This toddler stage sure has it's moments ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, have her look at the wonderful state of Wisconsin! Tee hee!

    I love that you have her up & cooking/baking with you. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That last photo.... kill me dead! Aria, you pretty little thing!
    I always love when you share these little moments from your days!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trips to Il - tell her to detour to MI! Love the treehouse time and pool time! Love her with those giant binos outside. Callie loves loved looking out daddy's expensive ones so we got her a kid size pair for $13 on amazon! She asks for them daily!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet!! Aria is gorgeous. That treehouse looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Her beautiful blonde hair! She is such a beautiful girl! We have made it this far without play-doh, sometimes I have the urge to bring it out because I know she'd have so much fun. But I'm too chicken, hah! And a tree house AND a pool? Coolest god-fathers house ever ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.