Wednesday, April 15, 2015

It's the Little Things: Mermaids and Sleep Eating

It's the Little Things: Mermaids and Sleep Eating
Aria loves playing in the water on our back porch. Normally I take off her clothes and she splashes in just her diaper or in the buff - because swimsuits are only necessary when other people are around I suppose. We'd already played in the water once this day, and the pool was still full of water when we went back out for some fresh air. Aria thought it was the perfect time to get soaked again though. So I left her to her complete enjoyment! I love how such simple things are the things that are usually the most fun.



And, if that isn't enough proof that she had a good time then this should be...

No longer napping and a full day can be pretty entertaining. Even better when she is out as soon as her head hits the pillow at bedtime.

I'm excited to say that today I'm not only linking up with Jess from Sadie Sky Boutique but I'm also co-hosting with her! This is one of my favorite link ups and I jumped at the chance to help host. It is what inspired me to document Aria with videos and I couldn't be more grateful for that. So, I'd love for you to link up with us and share any of the little things in your life - you never know how much you may treasure these little moments in the future.


16 comments:

  1. swimming like a mermaid is so fun but sleeping and eating is AWESOME! That might be my favorite video you've posted of her! Toddlers are so funny when they are tired!! So exciting you're co-hosting today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh- both videos were great! Especially that 2nd one :D Did she end up falling asleep at the table? I've seen lots of kids fall asleep while in weird positions and places, but we've yet to experience that. What time does she go to bed now that she doesn't nap?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her sleep eating is HILARIOUS! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, I pretty much look like she does in the "Eating & Sleeping" video every morning when I get into work except that it's "Drinking Coffee & Sleeping". Tee hee!

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just watched that sleeping/eating video two times. It should seriously be sent into America's Funniest Home Videos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaahhhh sleep eating is the BEST! Marissa used to do that to me all the time. I never knew eating could be that exhausting. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first picture is priceless! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really is the little things. So fun to have these memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, that's awesome! Naps may become a thing again if you keep wearing her out with water play! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, the sleep-eating video is too funny!! Little cheerios stuck to her arms and swatting dad's hand away without even opening her eyes. Gotta multi-task if you skip the nap ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woah woah woah. Another toddlers naps bite the dust?! I'm growing more and more concerned that our time is next. BUT earlier bedtimes and adorable sleepy food situations are definitely bonuses.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sleep eating - I'm dying!! I'm not sure what's more hilarious, the little body/head nod while she's trying to get those cheerios into her mouth, or the fact that there are a few cheerios plastered to her arm. Bahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is so much joy in that first picture of her splashing. Love it! And the video of her sleeping and eating? Perfect! I would watch it over and over. Mason was never one to just fall asleep anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The girls and I really enjoyed those sweet videos! Thanks for adding some extra cuteness and laughter to our day! :) So funny that she was eating and sleeping...at the same time! ;) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sleeping and eating video was so cute and funny! I literally laughed out loud. LOL. At first I thought she was kidding but she looks like she is legit sleeping! Too funny.
    She is having a blast in the pool! I love that you have a slide and a pool on the deck and not on the grass. That gives me hope for our tiny patio and no grass for the summer! Mason would LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.