Thursday, April 30, 2015

[Guest Post] Getting to Know Courtney from From Here to Eternity

Today's guest post Q&A stars Courtney from From Here to Eternity. I think she is one of the sweetest bloggers around (and, don't we all just wish we had her pretty pretty hair?), and since the adorable Mia's birthday is right near Aria's I love seeing what she is up to being so close in age. Courtney recently announced her pregnancy with baby #2 - and I don't know about you, but I love a good bump update and eventually tiny newborn baby goodness. I'd just love for you to get to know her better so scroll down to see what questions I asked her. And, make sure you are following her on instagram too.

Thanks so much for coming over to the ol' blog today, Courtney!
[Guest Post] Getting to Know Courtney from From Here to Eternity
[Guest Post] Getting to Know Courtney from From Here to Eternity
[Guest Post] Getting to Know Courtney from From Here to Eternity
Feel free to stop by my blog and say hi! I love meeting new friends!! Here are a few posts I'd recommend you checking out to get a feel for what my family is really like in real life ;)
I don't even know why this is a controversial topic, but I had to add my two cents on her beauty!
In my biased opinion...the cutest video of all time!

Make sure to stop by her blog today, and tell her Courtney sent you!

9 comments:

  1. It was so fun seeing Courtney and Mia here today! Love her! And I think we might be soul sisters! I am OBSESSED with Half Baked and dirty dishes are the WORST! I mean really! How far is that dishwasher from the sink!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of Courtney's she sis just the sweetest lady out there. What a fun post, I love the questions and her answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the dirty dishes... and any Ben and Jerry's ice cream, but I'm currently crushing on Hazed and Confused... YUM. Can't wait to meet Baby B #2 because Mia and Courtney are just so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love these. And me thinks I love Courtney just as much as she loves me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I love Courtney and her family. She's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live through your Disney World posts too, glad Im not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got to love a girl who knows her ice cream! Dirty dishes are the worst. I am totally living and loving WDW vicariously too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two of my favorite Courtney B.'s in the same blog!! I love it ;) lol. It was fun getting to know her better through this fab Q & A series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you, Court! Thanks for having me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.