Thursday, April 2, 2015

Aria's Easter Basket

Toddler Easter Basket Ideas
1. Llama Llama Easter Egg / Clifford's First Easter / Happy Easter, Mouse! - Aria loves the books. I'm sure she'd be happy if the Easter Bunny just filled her basket with new books. Clifford, Llama Llama, and Mouse are a few of her faves so I think she'll be pleased with these additions to her library.
2. Boon Utensils / Bumkins Bibs - I'm hoping Aria will like the new utensils so she stops stealing mine. Plus, all of her forks have run off except one. I have no idea what happens to them. I also have no idea how I see toddlers eating without bibs. Aria is way too messy for that, and her old bibs are looking ratty so a fresh pack will be a nice change.
3. Sofia DVD - It is a toss up whether Aria likes Sofia or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse more, but I'd much rather watch Sofia. I thought it would be a nice addition to her other two Sofia DVDs  and this one has 'blue ribbon bunny', which is a favorite of hers.
4. Gummie bunnies / Chocolate bunnies / Seasonal Popcorn / Jelly Beans - It isn't an Easter basket without a chocolate bunny, and I thought the tiny ones would be much easier to manage. Dad voted for the jelly beans. And, you can't go wrong with gummies and popcorn...especially when mom gets to have some too.

I'm super excited for seeing Aria find her basket on Easter morning and having Easter egg hunts throughout the day! Dying eggs on Saturday and hopefully eating some ham too. I'm not sure which bit is the best bit! How about you, do you have a favorite Easter bit?


20 comments:

  1. So many cute books! I'm gonna have to try out that popcorn next time I'm at Target. Love Angies! Aria's gonna love her basket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will looove it! I love how you incorporated tge Easter books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! I agree, I don't get how people go without bibs on their kids! My kids are super messy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her basket! Those bibs are our favorite- definitely can't eat a meal without them. I need to find some Sofia videos to show Reese- we don't have cable, but I think she would really like that show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good mommy! I am still slowly putting Hallie's basket together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books and darling basket! As for those bunny gummies.... Jackson would happily eat 3 lbs of them! Happy Easter - glad you shared her sweet basket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bunny fruit snacks is such a good idea! I love her basket and love that all the snacks are totally Easter themed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BoomChickaPop for the win! Im obssessed with the sugar cookie AND lemon drizzle, why oh why are they only seasonal?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your basket! I wish my boys would watch Sofia, but sadly, no. I would have loved that show as a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I put the gummy bunnies in Harper's basket! We love all the books as well!
    harperandwill.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been keeping my eye out for Happy Easter, Mouse, and haven't seen it anywhere. Where did you find yours?! We are HUGE "mouse" fans and our collection will be incomplete without this one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the books in her basket- my girl loves to read, too! My favorite Easter festivity (besides eating all the chocolate) is probably the egg hunt- we had one today :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great basket! Aria will love it! :) Have a wonderful Easter with your beautiful family!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. we love bumkins bibs, too! and apparently i need to try this boom chicka pop goodness everyone keeps posting!!

    happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ok. this is delicious AND adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, yes, yes! I want this Easter basket! Aria's a lucky little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have yet to try the Boom Chicka Pop, but everyone is making it so difficult to stay away! I'll probably binge on it soon! I'm sure Aria will love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been dying to try Boom Chicka Pop but my Target only has a few flavors. None of them sounded particularly good to me so I will have to be on the hunt for more! Aria is one lucky little lady with that fun Easter basket! I put goldfish in Mason's... we know the way to their hearts! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.