Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sweet Sunday

March 8th - 14th
 All of our simple and sweet moments from the past week.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Hunting for treasure!

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Bubbles!

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Taking the beagle on a yard walk. 

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
I told her that a lizard was running across the porch and she froze like this while trying to spot him.
 
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
All the water play. All the time.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
She decided to watch whatever was on Disney Jr at the time from behind the chair. Makes sense.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
She decided to take a nap. In all the placemats. Pretend snores and all.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Splish splash.

Have a sweet Sunday!

14 comments:

  1. The placemat picture made me laugh out loud! Hilarious!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! The placemat nap is so funny! and I love that she jumped in the pull with all of her clothes on :) Looks like a sweet sunday, indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I like the "lizard running across the porch" freeze. Too cute. And looks so cute in her little swim suit and her hair is getting so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos, looks like you have nice warm weather already. I hope she spotted the lizard :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't help myself, every time I look at these I comment on the weather. That's because I'm envious of course. Today is supposed to hit 60 for the first time this year. I'll take it! But it's no Florida!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Aria! She is just so funny and cute!! If you are ever in Dallas, we need a play date!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so awesome that you have the pool and water toys out already. Is that a swimsuit she's wearing? (the nautical one) If so, it's super cute! I love the frozen pose while searching for the lizard too. Her curls are getting so long now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's it. We need to go on a treasure hunt. It looks like something Marcus would love, especially if I said find all the rocks and pinecones. He'd be in heaven.
    The lizard shot is hilarious.
    And oh my gosh, that little anchor swim suit - DYING!! That is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so stinkin' cute & just lovin' life. Awesome! I like the picture of her watching TV from behind the chair. Tee hee!

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man I can't believe you guys have pool weather already! So jealous! I love the pretend sleeps with the placemats cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww cutie.. she is having so much fun with the water i am envious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm cracking up at that picture of her watching TV from behind the chair! That's so Wyatt...when he's pooping, hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretend naps seem like a step in the right direction...maybe? Love the splashing pictures. It's so hot here, I'm about ready to go sit in the kiddie size pool myself!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love her little swimsuit! Is she digging in dirt or did you hide "treasures" for her to find? (In the first picture)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.