Thursday, March 26, 2015

Mother's Day Mom Exchange Announcement!

Calling all moms! This post is for you!

I've participated in a fair amount of blogger gift exchanges for the kiddos or mommy & mini, but with Mother's day coming up Liz, Jenny and I thought it was time for an exchange just to celebrate mom.

Mother's day is a day dedicated to the moms. The working moms. The stay at home moms. The moms of one kid. The moms of eight kids. The moms of fur babies. etc. All moms get to be celebrated each year on Mother's day.

Some important dates and details:
March 26th - Mother's Day Mom Exchange announced.
March 30th at 11:59pm pacific - FINAL day to sign up to participate!
Between March 31st and April 3rd - partners will be matched and emailed.
April 8th - contact your partner and exchange addresses by this date.
April 20th - please mail your package by this date.
May 7th - link up on any of our blogs to share what you received.

The limit for this exchange is twenty dollars, not including shipping.

So, if you are interested in participating, please email Liz at chasinmasonblog@gmail.com and please put 'Mother's Day Mom Exchange' in the subject line. Also be sure to include your first and last name, and blog url if applicable (you don't need a blog to participate). And, don't forget to sign up by March 30th.

Liz will be handling all the submitted names and matching partners. Please note that partners may not be coupled. For example, Jenny might send me a gift, I might send Liz a gift, and Liz might send Jenny a gift. That way you get the chance to 'meet' two moms.

Once partners are matched, Liz will be emailing you to let you know who your partner is. She will also be sending you a few questions to ask and/or answer with your partner to get to know them a little more. At this point you will also exchange addresses so no need to include that in your sign up email.

Liz, Jenny, and I are very excited about this exchange and we hope you will join us to celebrate MOM!

(open to US & Canadian mamas!)

If you have any questions, concerns, or need clarification don't hesitate to ask any of us.

Sweet Turtle Soup

20 comments:

  1. I love this idea :) I think the kid exchanges are cute too, but we need to spoil moms more! If I weren't so pregnant right now I'd definitely join in, but I don't want to drop the ball and leave another deserving mama hanging. Next year I'm in though! Can't wait to see what everyone exchanges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! As moms, we sometimes get overlooked. This is a wonderful way for us to receive a little extra love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet idea. I'll have to think about it and let you guys know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love exchanges, and I have to admit that I'm looking forward to it being just for mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea! You're right, mom's deserve their own exchange every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea, what a wonderful way to celebrate moms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I'm in ;) Love this exchange, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Such a fun idea :) looking forward to being a part of this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yayyyyy is this open to canadian moms??

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the best idea for a swap! Us mommies love to get goodies as well, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.