Wednesday, March 11, 2015

It's the Little Things: Butt Dancing, Snorts, and Sticks!

Sweet Turtle Soup: It's the Little Things: Butt Dancing, Snorts, and Sticks!
I thought I'd play video catch up today. I had a few adorable snippets I didn't want to slip into the abyss of my computer files. So, for the low low price of a single blog post you get four little videos!

First up...butt dancing! Aria has started to do this butt wiggle dance lately. Not only as a dance move but also as a rinse off technique in the shower. I'll tell her to go rinse off her soap and she backs up into the shower water and proceeds to butt wiggle. Works for me!


Secondly...snorts and other various farm animal sounds! I think snorting might be Aria's most favorite noise to make. Sometimes Little Blue Truck turns into way too many pages of pig snorts and hysterical giggles over animal butts. Always keeping it classy.


Thirdly...dad racing with crazy hair and mermaid pajamas because racing in anything other than pjs just wouldn't be right.


And, last...picking up sticks with bonus startled running away! Man, I am going to be so bummed when Aria can't or doesn't want to sit on my lap anymore.


Linking up with Jess at Sadie Sky Boutique:
littlethingslogo

13 comments:

  1. It's so true about the videos. How do they disappear like they do!? She's just the sweetest coolest little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe he. Butt dance. Emily is quite the bottom shaker too. I like the ways she is staring at the doggy almost like she expects it to shake it's bottom too :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha....I love her little "neigh"! So cute! I can only get Wyatt to make an elephant sound....womp, womp. And how sweet of her to bring you such pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The butt dancing is about the cutest thing ever. I hope that move is forever in her bag of dance moves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butt Dancing...Lily loves to shake her "booschy cheeks" ...especially while streaking. Picking up the sticks is such a cute video. These little nature lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! That last video reminds me so much of Ez. I can just picture the two of them running around the yard collecting sticks together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Sweet little moments. Good for you for not letting the videos just waist away in your computer files :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that she's still wearing her Christmas jammies! Savanna still wears hers too;) SO cute. She's getting SO big!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, her butt dance is toooo stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cuteness overload ;) You have such a fun family, Courtney!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the video of her racing Daddy. So sweet. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just watched all these- they're so cute! I like the last one where she got startled by the truck. Reese does that too, usually when we turn the blender on or we're out and about and there's a loud noise somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.