Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It's the Little Things: Ah-Choo

It's the Little Things: Ah-Choo
Aria spent a little over a week looking like the above pictures starting right before Valentine's Day. Festive. Much Disney Jr was watched. A ton of tissues and wipes were gone through. Almost a whole bottle of baby Tylenol was consumed. All the crackers in the house were eaten. Mom was pathetically repeated every minute, along with 'tummy hurts' or 'tongue hurts' or 'nose all fuzzy'. Thankfully everybody is feeling much better now, apart from another molar popping into view.

While Aria was sick she started to fake sneeze. I don't know where she picked it up, but it was like she thought it was the natural end to a cough. She would cough and then tack on an ah-choo, or just throw out a few ah-choos for fun. It was particularly adorable.

I finally managed to catch it on video. So, short and cute today. Check it out below.

Linking up with Jess at Sadie Sky Boutique:
littlethingslogo

20 comments:

  1. that's the cutest little thing! I mean not the actually being sick part. nope not that at all. but that cute little fake sneeze after a cough? Adorable! Glad you're all feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, poor girl! Glad she's feeling better (and everyone else too), but it's so hard when your kiddos are sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek, a fake sneeze! Far too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a very proper and French fake sneeze to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww is she a blankie in the mouth baby too? Glad she's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, that is so cute! And the way she says mom at the end is adorable too. Poor Aria, sick kiddos are the worst. It's just so sad to see them not feeling well :( Glad everyone's doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I love it. I particularly enjoy the multiple ah-choos. I mean, who only sneezes once? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, so cute!! Wyatt went threw that! He now "falls" and gets "hurt". He lies on the floor flailing and whining until I say "OH, let me kiss it!" Then he gets up, I kiss him, and he goes on his happy little way. Where do these kids come up with this stuff??

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is adorable!! although not adorable being sick.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A sick babe is the worst but the cuddles and the sweet sounding sneezes are to adorable to not enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry that she was feeling so unwell! ...But, that "ah-choo" was super duper adorable! Glad you caught it on video! Nicely done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beyond adorable!!! Love the things these kiddos connect together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, that is so cute! Too bad she was sick though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh poor Aria!! And momma! Little sickies are so heart breaking :( But that Ah-choo! Kill me dead! Soooooo cute! Also, her curls get me every time! Love that pretty Aria!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww! Poor Aria! Glad she's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww, poor lil thing. I'm glad to hear that she's feeling better though.

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww poor girl! She looks like she doesn't feel well :( That ah-choo is pretty cute though. Mason has started fake coughing recently and it's pretty funny. Must be the age!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Poor baby girl! Sick babies are the worst. This breaks my heart just looking at her. But that fake sneeze is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  19. awww. poor thing! I hope she feels better. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.