Sunday, March 1, 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday, Sweet Turtle Soup!

Happy 2nd Birthday, Sweet Turtle Soup!
Today is Sweet Turtle Soup's second Birthday! I hit publish on Aria's birth story, my first post, two years ago. And, Aria was just turning 15 months old this time last year. Time flies when you are having fun!

Here are this year's stats:
I have 104 followers on GFC, 167 followers on bloglovin', 126 likes on Facebook, 127 followers on Twitter, 138 followers on Pinterest, and 282 followers on Instagram. I have 73,578 total pageviews. And, my top search keywords apart from Sweet Turtle Soup are 'baby fall outfits', 'maxi cosi pria 70', and 'want need wear read'.

I have published 507 posts, co-hosted several link ups, and celebrated a goal with my first giveaway. I have made several fabulous friends along the way and have a wonderful circle of readers. I love documenting all of our family adventures - and I'm working on turning them into family yearbooks as well.

My top 5 posts based on pageviews from the past year are:
Gift Ideas - Want, Need, Wear, Read
These are a few of my Favorite Things - Christmas Wish List
A Day in the Life - Winter Edition
How to Create an Inspiration Board with Pinterest
Five on Friday - Summer Pin-spiration, Really Yummy Food, and Sippy Hatred

My personal favorites are my weekly Sweet Sunday posts, 3 Days of St. Patrick Shenanigans, our Disney trip recaps, and this year's Countdown to Halloween posts.

Thanks for following, reading, and commenting. I hope to see you all for another year.

21 comments:

  1. Happy blog birthday friend!! I too love your Halloween post! I think today should be celebrated with cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2 years!!! We share the same blog anniversary month and milestone :) I also love your Disney recaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! You are much more organized in your blogging than I!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blog Birthday! My first post was Kennedy's birth story too! Love your blog, one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun!!!! You're really growing!! I remember, last year I believe, that your most searched for posts were "waffles". Or maybe "pancakes" but it was something super random like that. So happy to have found your blog and became bloggy friends! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, Happy 2nd Blog Birthday!! Such a fun milestone! :) So glad to have met you through the blogosphere!! You're one of my dearest bloggy friends, & I appreciate your friendship so very much! Looking forward to all the awesome posts to come during Sweet Turtle Soup's 3rd year!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Happy Blogiversary! My blog turns one on Thursday and I am SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogiversary!! :) Always such a fun thing to celebrate. So glad I found yours in this big ol internet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogiversary! We started out right about the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blog Birthday! Very exciting stuff for you. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 2 year blogiversary!! That's an impressive amount of posts. I loved the countdown to Halloween posts. And your Disney recaps always inspire me to head to Dland :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yippee!! Our blog birthdays are super close together :) Late winter is a good time to start a blog ;) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Blog Birthday! I am so happy that I found your blog. Can't wait to see what year 3 brings. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.