Wednesday, March 25, 2015

[Guest Post] Getting to Know Ashley from Everything's Hunky Dorey

Most of the time I haven't a clue how I stumbled upon a blog, but I actually remember finding today's Q&A guest, Ashley from Everything's Hunky Dorey. I clicked over to her blog from a link up we both joined and saw that her son, Wyatt, had a convertible walker like the one Duke had on Giuliana & Bill. Since I loved that show, is it even still on - that tells you how often I have time for TV these days - I thought it was awesome that Wyatt had one too. Funny the things that will make you feel like you want to stick around on a blog. But, I'm glad I did stick around because she is now one of my favorite bloggers. So, you should definitely scroll down and check out our little Q&A session before hopping right over to her blog for a look see!

Thanks for answering my questions, Ashley! And, Wyatt and Stella are definitely ready for a big Disney adventure - Aria will show you around.
[Guest Post] Getting to Know Ashley from Everything's Hunky Dorey
[Guest Post] Getting to Know Ashley from Everything's Hunky Dorey
[Guest Post] Getting to Know Ashley from Everything's Hunky Dorey
Wyatt's Birth Story - part one / part two
Stella's Birth Story - part one / part two / part three

 Make sure to stop by her blog today, and tell her Courtney sent you! 
Or, visit her on facebook | instagram | twitter

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love these guest posts!!! It's always fun to get to know bloggers I read a little more in depth! So fun to see you here today Ashley! Love the parenting advise -- you are so right you have to trust your mom gut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! I just started following Ashley on IG so I need to make sure I'm following her everywhere else too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these posts! I'm glad I found Ashley's too. Love that older picture of the two of you in high school. And I'm still convinced that we all need to have a big Disney meetup one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I love that we have pictures so old that they have to be scanned, ha! And YES!! That would be so fun to have a Disney meet up! Maybe 2017??!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks Courtney for having me!! I loved answering your fun questions and can't wait for our fun trip to Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Ashley. So fun reading a little more about her today.

    Russ and I were the same exact way with girl names for Emily then eventually we just knew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the part about choosing baby names. Joe and I are in the same boat right now, we had a super easy time picking out Ezra, and now we're both vetoing all of each other's ideas for baby #2. This gives me hope that we'll stumble upon the perfect name and I won't have to pull the "I just went through labor so I can name him whatever I want!" card ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just make sure when you read the list of names you only read the ones you like, ha! Give him only the best of the best to choose from! ;) Good luck!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.