Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sweet Sunday

February 1st - 7th
All of our simple and sweet moments from the past week.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Just a little bird watching in the afternoon.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
She likes to borrow Great Grandma's books and do a little light reading from time to time.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Princess Play-doh with pop.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
 Here Lizzy you need a head band.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Baxter needed a cuddle first, and then a head band.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Self-proclaimed 'swimming'.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
 Enjoying some breakfast out on the back deck complete with piggy tails.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
I think she would have somebody spin her all day every day if she could.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Sometimes you just need to run off on an adventure with dad.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
It's been hot hot hot here in the afternoons. Just the right temperature for playing in the water!

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Water limbo.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Aria's favorite way to cool down.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Leave it to dad to make a water slide.

Have a Sweet Sunday!
 

14 comments:

  1. So precious!! Looks like some wonderful memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pig tails are adorable! Looks like a great week!

    XOXO,
    Summer Ann
    Simply Summer Ann Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos.. the bird watching, the pigtails, the water slide.. so many great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is getting so big - her hair is getting long!!! Such sweet moments. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol the water slide!!!! Dads are just too much fun sometimes ;) loving the picture of her with the book. So sweet! :)

      Delete
  5. That water slide is the coolest! Well done dad! I am envious of your weather right about now. As I look out on a field of snow. Brrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bird watching! I'm dying. So cute. I love how she's holding the binoculars.
    Also, the waterside is like the best invention. I might need to figure out how we can fit a slide and pool at our house so Mason can have the time of his life this summer. He LOVES the one at my mother in law's house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...the bird watching & all the dog snuggles! I just can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The piggie tails - too cute!!
    Love all the water play that's going on. It's supposed to really warm up here this week. I'm hoping for a little water fun as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the puppy love she showing. So sweet! & those pigtails - LOVE! :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bird watching picture is my favorite! The fact that you are playing in the pool in February.... oh wow. That is so fun and hard for my brain to grasp.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Water slide = genius! It's warm enough here for water, but we haven't broken out the plastic pool just yet. There's a mental block for me, since it's still February. I keep thinking it's got to cool down again...but apparently it's going to be mid 80s this week, so I should probably just get over the idea of having a "winter".

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally blows my mind that y'all can have water play in the middle of February!! So fun! Hahaha, love the "swimming" picture; that's great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.