Friday, February 13, 2015

Oh Hey, It's Five on Friday: Happy Valentine's Day

Sharing all the Valentine fun we've been up to this month!

Arts & Crafts:
arts & crafts for Valentine's Day
arts & crafts for Valentine's Day
The 'love' canvas is from last year, but we added some new finger paint artwork to the cabinet.
arts & crafts for Valentine's Day
Aria made daddy a Valentine card, but hasn't given it to him yet so this is just a sneak peek.
quick and easy heart banner for Valentine's Day
I made a quick heart banner and Aria helped me hang it across the window.

Balloon fun:
heart shaped balloons for Valentine's Day
heart shaped balloons for Valentine's Day
heart shaped balloons for Valentine's Day

Mommy & Me time:
reading Valentine's book
 Reading Aria's Valentine's book - Doc McStuffins My Huggy Valentine.
mommy & me painted pink toes
Matching pink toes!

Festive food:
strawberry cheesecake muffins
Aria and I made strawberry cheesecake muffins. I didn't chop the strawberries small enough so they were a little big in the muffin, but apart from that they were really good.
heart shaped Valentine food
Heart shaped food!

Sent & Received Valentine's:
Sending and receiving Valentine's cards
Sending and receiving Valentine's cards, making 'stained-glass' toddler art
Sending and receiving Valentine's cards, making 'stained-glass' toddler art
Sending and receiving Valentine's cards
We made a couple types of Valentine's this year, because toddler attention spans and all. Sticker heart cards, sprinkles printable, and a heart shaped 'stained-glass' window craft!
Sending and receiving Valentine's cards
Sending and receiving Valentine's cards
We also received a bunch of Valentine's - check out this post for more on the blogger Valentine exchange we participated in.

I hope you all have the best Valentine's weekend with the ones you love!

19 comments:

  1. What a lovely heart banner! You really don't leave any stone unturned do you? Festive across the board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart every thing about this sweet post!! Celebratory crafts, matching pink toes, a cute lit'l helper in the kitchen, and I spy a cute valentine that made its way to our house this week -- couldn't love it more!! :D XxOo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun month you all had! The Love sign with her hand and feet is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is so cute! I love that V Day banner you made...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the heart banner. Ellie is obsess with balloons too. I should get her some!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so good! I haven't done a single Valentine craft...womp, womp... If I get my act together before Sean gets home today we'll whip something up, ha. And you're so brave; I can't imagine what Wyatt would do if I let him use a bottle of glue. We'd have a sticky house for sure. ;) Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo much fun!! I love her little plaid skirt!!!! Happy Valentines Day to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys look like you've been having the best time!!! Those strawberry cheesecake muffins look amazing. And I love your heart banner!! And balloons are always a hit with kids. Mason is obsessed!
    Our valentines were the cutest! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the homemade Valentine crafties you do with Aria! So cool. Do you mind if I come join?! :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many fun Valentine crafts! Especially considering toddler attention spans and all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great crafts! Love the heart banner over the window and the Love canvas! You girls are so crafty and fun! I want to come over and craft with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, her chubby little handprint on that love canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. heart shaped food is always fun! that sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are the best at celebrating holidays!
    We received your sweet Valentine in the mail and Marcus was very intrigued as to the 'stained glass'! Thank you so much for thinking of us.
    Have a Happy Valentie's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All these activities are so cute! Looks like you both were having a lot of fun. She's the cutest, I love her blond hair!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are the best at celebrating holidays! I LOVE all of the hearts, so much fun!

    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Did you cut all of those hearts for your banner?! I am so loving the look of DIY banners, but a cutter I am totally not. Lily loved her "necklace" btw. Such a cute craft and sweet sentiment. Our Valentine's are still laying on the kitchen counter. They'll pass for a first day of spring thinking of you note. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope y’all had the best Valentine’s Day! Aria sure is a cute Valentine. I adore how BIG you do holidays! Aria will grow up having the best memories.

    ReplyDelete
  19. so much festive activities! i love the "love" canvas and the heart banner! all so perfect for Valentine's day! hope y'all had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.