Tuesday, February 24, 2015

[Guest Post] Getting to Know Laurie from andiamo

Day 11 of plague and pestilence. Send coffee and food. Aria is feeling better. Not great, but better. Chris is still feeling like death. I have so far avoided contamination and even earned my gold medal in catching throw up with a burp cloth. So that is why I've been seriously lacking in the posting department around here. Maybe we will all be better by the weekend? Pretty please...

In the meantime, let me point you in the direction of one of my fave bloggers who is actually posting these days to tide you over. Today I'd love for you to get to know Laurie from andiamo. She has the blogging trifecta - three adorable children, a super handy husband, and a love of Disney. All good things, all good things. If that didn't sell you she also drinks all the wine and coffee, does Christmas up right and decorates like a pro. You should absolutely hop over to her blog sometime and take a look around, but first scroll down to see our little Q&A!

Thanks for saving my empty blog today, Laurie!
[Guest Post] Getting to Know Laurie from andiamo
[Guest Post] Getting to Know Laurie from andiamo
[Guest Post] Getting to Know Laurie from andiamo

Make sure to stop by her blog today, and tell her Courtney sent you!
 

13 comments:

  1. Hope your household gets healthy soon! Keep lysoling!

    BTW, I'm hosting a giveaway this week for a Barbie Dvd. Aria might like it!
    www.japolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lady hope you get healthy asap!
    Great guest post - 3 kids you're super mom in my book! Great guest post! Also diapers! I totally get diapers! I only have 1 kiddo and while she was in diapers I never thought I cared that much and now that we're done OMG I'm so glad to be done! Still need a big bag for stuff like you said but no diapers - way lighter! :) Happy thoughts you get there soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fear I still have at least three more years but a girl can dream right!? I'll probably still carry some around just out of habit that point. Haha

      Delete
  3. Love Laurie! Hope everyone feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for having me today!! Hope everyone starts to feel better real soon!! Winter and accompanying germies are my very least favorite. Is it spring yet!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your house feels better soon! Yay for another Disney fan! :) Popping over to check out her blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yucky - feel better soon everyone - fingers crossed you don't get it !!!
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry for the sickies friend. Hoping that you guys feel better soon!

    Love these interviews! No diapers, I am here and I can say it is GLORIOUS! Handy hubbies are the absolute best too, I'd be lost without mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be a dream I'm sure! And then when I won't need to carry spare clothes because I trust their potty training enough? Happy sigh...

      Delete
  8. Awww, thanks so much for mentioning me! I totally agree, twins. I have secret dreams for us, those kiddos and Disney or a Disney cruise. Although, I am not so sure how secret they are. Wouldn't that be the best? ;-)

    Such a great guest post! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man the wheels are spinning!!!! Prepare for a ton of noise!

      Delete
  9. Catching throw up with a burp cloth?? You are super mom! Hoping you stay well and everyone else gets well ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.