Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Blogger Valentine Card Exchange

Aria and I were invited to participate in a Blogger Valentine Card Exchange, and going to get the mail for the past week has never been so exciting. It was the perfect start to kick off our Valentine fun too. I helped Aria make a bunch of heart cards to send out. I think it took us four days. Toddler attention spans are epic. We hope everybody liked her artwork!
Sweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card Exchange
I made Aria a Valentine box to put all her cards in until we could open them all at once.
Sweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card Exchange
Apart from the first one, because when it arrived I was too excited that I forgot I wanted to wait to let Aria open them all at once. Apparently mom attention spans are also epic.

But, when all the rest made their way here we had a great morning going through them all! Aria got sweet cards, tasty treats, fun crayons, stickers, and tattoos, etc.
Sweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card Exchange
Sweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card Exchange
Sweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card Exchange
Aria wasn't too sure about this one from Harper and Will. She pulled out the bug, and then immediately dropped it and put her hand to her mouth. I explained it was just a fake bug and then she was okay with it.
Sweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card ExchangeSweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card Exchange
Sweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card Exchange
Sweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card Exchange
Sweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card Exchange
Sweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card Exchange
Sweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card Exchange
Sweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card Exchange
Sweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card Exchange
Here are all the amazing cards Aria received! We love each and every one.
Sweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card Exchange
Sweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card Exchange
I mean Aria may have liked the ones with gummie worms and popcorn a wee bit more, but she also liked 'reading' the rest. 
Sweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card Exchange
Sweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card Exchange
I found the perfect place to display all Aria's new pretty cards too. They make my heart happy whenever I see them, which I suppose is what Valentine's Day is all about.
Sweet Turtle Soup: Blogger Valentine Card Exchange
Thanks so much for inviting us to spread the love! 

Check out the rest of the lovely bloggers who also joined in too.

18 comments:

  1. Oh my! That's too funny about the bug card! I love her expression:) Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her expression with the bug is hilarious!! Such a sweet idea. I'm sure she's loving all the love. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for participating in the exchange! Elin loved her valentine from Aria! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut up!! The hand to the mouth! I'm DYING! Aria is so stinking cute! What a darling exchange! Love this blogging world of mommy friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! I love that you made her a little box for her cards to go in :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her reaction to the bug! Too cute! Ez loved the heart Valentine's. We had to stop opening for a little bit and practice saying "heart" over and over while he poked each one ;) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture of her with her hand over her mouth and looking at the bug... I'm dying! How cute is that and what a perfect capture!
    Also, not gonna lie, totally giggled a little when you said the mom attention span was epic too. Can totally relate! Now that you said that about holding them all so she could open them, I was like, I should have done that too... oops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, such a sweet idea! Aria is just too cute in these pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so cute! I'm so glad that she liked the gummy worms! The balloons were a MAJOR hit at our house! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the balloon! That was a hit! We even had to blow up more. :) I love Aria's Valentine box!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea! Some sweet and yummy goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! :) Love getting Valentine's.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet girl you have! She looks so happy working on her valentines! Thank you so much for ours! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun idea!!
    I love Aria's hand to mouth when she discovered the bug. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your idea to make a box for everything! We received your Valentine today - I need to update my blog post with pictures! Love the squishy hearts, and E grabbed for the balloons right away. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So precious!! I am sad that I missed it for this year! If you do it again next year, I hope to be a part. Looks like such fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. How incredibly fun! And her reaction to the bug is priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.