Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sweet Sunday

January 18th - January 24th
All of our simple and sweet moments from the past week.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
She was checking on Baxter's booboo, which is on his tush. She said it was looking a-ok.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Having a little pow-wow with great grandma.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Aria's first ice cream sandwich experience. She gave it two thumbs up.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Baby Olly-to-be was showered this past weekend. Aria celebrated by running around doing her own thing, and then starting a fire with dad. She also was a fan of the doritos.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
There is no wrong way to drink from a sippy...

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
What do you mean the plant pots aren't seats?

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
This image is entirely too grown up for me. Good thing the only thing in that backpack is a musical egg.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
One of Aria's birthday presents we hadn't busted out yet. She's a natural. She pulled up the box of wipes as a seat on her own too. Gotta be comfy.

Have a Sweet Sunday! 

16 comments:

  1. Oh seeing her in summer clothes just makes me neeeed some sun. It's just so cold here. Brrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week! So jealous of y'alls super warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of her in the hammock... all the heart eyes!!!
    And her in that backpack! She is looking entirely too grown up there. Good thing Mason doesn't take a backpack to school yet or cue the ugly tears... they are growing up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice cream sandwich, YES!!! One of my favorite things ever. So happy she approves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh- that picture of her with the backpack! I don't even want to think about that stage yet! So cute though. I love all the bows in her hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take an ice cream sandwich! Ha!

    I have that same Home Depot chair. We could totally be chair twinsies! Tee hee!

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking the same thing about the backpack picture: too grownup!

    Love the picture of Aria and grandma chatting away. So cute :)

    And poor Baxter! When does his cone of shame come off?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love that she loves her pup and ice cream... that's a girl after my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The backpack picture...not ready yet! Love the picture of her with the GG too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So precious! Love the sippy cup picture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gah! She is just a sweetheart!! The one of her in the hammock kills me. Love it. Hope your week is getting off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is just adorable! I have about a thousand pictures of my son on my dad's tractor! They just love those things at that age :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What cute pictures! She is a doll! Oh and by the way I love your tutorial on making blog button. The way you explained it was so easy, and being a new blogger is exactly what I needed! I just wanted to give you a big THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now I need an ice cream sandwich. I'd even consider sharing with Marcus, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how genius these little kiddos are...pulling up a diaper box to sit on! Love that picture of Aria in the backpack and dying over the cuteness of her on the riding lawnmower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So adorable, it is super lovely to see your amazing collection of photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.