Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sweet Sunday

December 14th - 20th
All of our simple and sweet moments from the past week.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
We've been doing a ton of Christmas book reading! Loving our Christmas Book Countdown.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
I got so many cute photos from our mini tree photo shoot. We were practicing our 'surprise' Santa came face!

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
I've been meaning to pull out Aria's Little People Nativity all month long and I finally remembered the other day. 

I was combing my hair yesterday and she ran to the door, pelted me with two of the animals, and then ran away. Gee, thanks. I've been camel-ed.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Entertaining herself for a bit putting stickers on an envelope. They are the Disney gang so it is cute listening to her name them off, particularly goofy.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Sneak peek at our Christmas baking!

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Visiting her fave bunny.

Sweet Turtle Soup - Sweet Sunday
Yelling for her godfather to give her the keys to his BMW. 'Turn on, keys, turn on.' 

Have a sweet Sunday!

12 comments:

  1. We have been reading a lot of Christmas books too, so much fun. Surprisingly, Kennedy's fav has been a Dora flap book my MIL got at a yard sale. She doesn't even watch Dora! Love the BMW picture, priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love baby/toddler feet in stockings. I think it's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh her dress is SO ADORABLE! These are GREAT photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Loving her daddy's girl moments! Love the "Santa came" face. And holy Amazon prime boxes!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha!! Your house looks like our with all of the Amazon Prime boxes! Aria, you are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aria is a doll as always. I have snagged some of your book titles for gifts for little ones in our family! :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's just something about plaid pajamas... so cozy. I love the Christmas book idea. We should have done something like that because I don't think Aiden is going to get the whole "Santa" thing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like someone was going more christmas eating than Christmas baking.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a little cutie!! I love her sweet face. The pic by the Christmas tree is so precious. And look at all those Amazon boxes - someones been shopping!!!
    Hope you have a great week and a Merry Christmas
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty Aria! She looks adorable by the tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol, already asking for the keys to the car?? You've got your work cut out for you in another 13 years or so ;) And she totally nailed the "surprise, Santa came!" face. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable pictures as always :) Do you take most of them with your phone or a 'real' camera? I love that she wanted the keys to turn on the car, ha! Love the stack of boxes in the corner too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.