Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sweet Sunday

December 7th - 13th
All of our simple and sweet moments from the past week.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Aria wanted to help make dad's Birthday morning coconut pancakes.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
She also insisted that he blow out a Birthday candle too.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
And, she thought his Birthday dessert of ice cream cake was pretty awesome. I think she is officially a fan of celebrating Birthdays now.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
'Baby' needed a turn on her slide.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Aria has finally discovered the joy of crawling into cabinets and small spaces!

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Oh look! More things under the tree. This time from Jenny and Callie!

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Mom kept telling her to pull harder...and then realized it was wrapped with ribbon. Oops, yeah I'll help you with that.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
We did finally manage to extract the book! A Sofia Golden Book, and way fun Callie hand me downs plus a craft we've already got on the tree. 
Thanks Jenny!

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
And, pretty much what we do all morning long.

Have a sweet Sunday!

13 comments:

  1. I feel like she is going to be one devastated little girl when there is no longer anything under that tree for her. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! These pictures bring back good memories of when my girls were little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious love letter this blog is to your sweet angel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, goodness! I love that picture of her sliding the baby! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I love that she loves the slide so much! And that she loves celebrating birthdays. She is going to be a pro at opening presents when its time for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! She's just a doll. What a fun time and love the pictures of her reading the book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coconut pancakes?! Those sound delish! Perfect birthday breakfast!
    Oh that makes me so happy that she loves to slide each morning! We got Mia a slide for her birthday (she gets it on Saturday.... AAAHHHH!) so I hope she loves it as much as Aria loves hers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture of her reading her book. Sooo cute. Looks like a great week. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these pics--making memories this time of year is so special! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute sweater she has on in that last picture! I'm impressed that she can actually hold a candle that's lit too- I'm too afraid to let Reese :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHOA. You had me at coconut pancakes. Those sound amazingly wonderful and I need to make some now.

    Oh, and Savanna loves sophia. Aria is beautiful as always and you are the perfect momma.

    The end.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.