Wednesday, December 17, 2014

It's the Little Things: Singing

It's the Little Things: Singing
Aria's godfather's pup is named Obi and she either thinks he rocks or just really likes his name because she has been singing about him for weeks. I'm so glad I caught a little video of it because I've heard it so many times I know I'll want a reminder of that down the road. She started off singing Obi Obi Obi over and over, so I taught her to add in the ice ice ice, which is from Bring it On if you were wondering.

Check it out below!


Linking up with Ashley at Words About Waverly and Jess at Sadie Sky Boutique:
littlethingslogo

13 comments:

  1. That is the cutest singing ever! She's just in her own little world singing away about Obi and stacking blocks on her trains. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could she possibly be any cuter?! How is the sleeping going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. This video made me smile. I can't wait till my little one starts singing sweet songs like this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, this is too cute!! She's on a roll there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't kids the best?! And isn't it so nice when your kids actually do what you wanted them to on video? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I'm peeing my pants over here, I'm giggling so much. This is adorable & I love that she adds "ice, ice, ice" to it. Ha!

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I'm dying. The little ice, ice, ice is so cute. And the 'middle' of her song - haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet little tune. I love that you take and share videos. I TONS of videos just sitting on my computer or phone and need to share the magic of Connor with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just love her. Like, literally love her. Can you ship her to me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is really starting to make me rethink not trying for a little girl. She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's a doll! What a little star you have there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.