Thursday, December 4, 2014

Holiday Home Tour Link Up Annoucement

Holiday Home Tour Link Up Annoucement
I am loving each and every holiday decoration photo popping up all over instagram, facebook, blogs, etc. Even better when I spot a newly decorated home on our street all lit up in the evenings. It brings all the warm fuzzies for me. Decorating for the holidays is almost as much fun as the holiday itself, and it sure brings the spirit into our home each and every day of the season. It is hard to beat Aria's excitement to turn on our Christmas tree every morning when we wake up. We have one of those foot button switches for it, so she runs over shouting 'on, on, on' and then stomps on the red button. And, I just love the quiet during nap time when I can just sit and relax by the tree and all the decorations I worked so hard to have done by Aria's 2nd Birthday Party. It is fun to decide what to put up, what to add to the collection, and how to change it up each year, but it is even better when it is all done and you can enjoy it.

And, since I know I am not the only one who is loving their decor this holiday season Jenny from The Chronicles of We, Beth from Our Pretty Little Girls, and yours truly are hosting a Holiday Home Tour link up! It's really as simple as it sounds. Showcase any or all of your home decor in a post, and link up with us on Thursday, December 11th. The link up goes live at 5am est the 11th, but runs through the 17th so you have plenty of wiggle room to post and link up.

We hope you will come join us and share how you've decked the halls this year!
Sweet Turtle Soup

20 comments:

  1. yay so glad I joined you guys!! Looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fun! Can't wait to add mine! :) holiday decor is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Just in time for ya to get our decor up. :/ makes me so sad we don't have our's up. Traveling for thanksgiving week really through everything off. I'd get in the attic myself but ya know... Can't wait to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! You are the link up queen this December! ;) We set up our tree last weekend and while Seth is working this weekend (good thing I convinced him to get it all out for me last weekend!), I just might set up the rest of our holiday decor! Have to get a little creative so little hands don't destroy all my hard work, but I think I can handle it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! It's always fun to see everyone else's decorations so this will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! I love the button too.. such fun colors and the shape! Spot on, Court.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I will have to join!! I just love to see how other people decorate their homes. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas time is just the best! I need to join this because I love seeing other decorations/home tours :)
    Linh
    http://abeautifulrawr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun! Will be joining in! If our tree is still standing....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is seriously the best idea! Can't wait to join in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! I need to get decorating so I can join in on the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, I'm so nosy and love seein' peoples homes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great link-up idea!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun! You know how nosy I am and how much I love peeking in other peoples homes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so excited for this! I can't wait to see everyone's homes :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.