Tuesday, November 18, 2014

These Are a Few of my Favourite Things - My Christmas Wish List

These Are a Few of my Favourite Things - My Christmas Wish List
[ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 ]
 
1. A Weekly Planner - I have to write things down or they simply will never get done. I'm working with a Simplified Planner this year, but I think a weekly planner will jive better with our lives. I would have gotten a Simplified Weekly Planner, but those sold out in no time. Jerks.

2. Disney Gift Card - We love going to Disney, but you know how quickly the money can fly out of your bank account at that place. So, a little fun money is always appreciated...and usually goes toward ice cream!

3. Godiva Hot Cocoa Mix - I love hot cocoa, and Godiva hot cocoa has always been a favourite of mine. Perfect stocking stuffer too!

4. An Owl Cup - One of those things you didn't know you wanted until you got it. How completely whimsical.

5. Elk Measuring Cups - I love baking so a total no brainer for me. You can never have too many measuring cups, especially ones as festive as these.

6. DVDs - I am a huge DVD fan. We don't watch much TV here, unless it is binge-able on Netflix. So, I am always glad to have a few more DVDs to add to our collection.

7. A Scarf Camera Strap - Adore. Practical and feminine. My camera strap is totally uncomfortable. I'd love it if they weren't so expensive, but a basic necessity in my book.

8 & 10. Sweaters - Even in Florida you could always use just one more sweater. And, those two are lovely.

9. A Yoga Mat - The Cat peed on mine. Enough said.

11. Red Nail Polish - Red is my favourite nail colour, which explains why my last bottle of it is almost completely gone. Tragedy.

12, 13, & 15. Wedges/Booties/Flats - You can never have too many pairs of shoes.

14. Jeans - I usually rotate through two pairs of jeans, even when I lived in Colorado, but I'm down to just a single pair currently.

16. Christmas PJs - I own more PJ pants than anything else in my wardrobe, but I would never turn down just one more pair. Especially plaid!

Linking up with:

28 comments:

  1. LOVE your list! I need to make mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list!!! I need a new yoga mat and love those booties! I love cozy pjs during the winter! Stopping by from the link up, and a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the TOMS Booties and they are my FAVORITE! Stopping by from the link-up! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, that camera strap is a must have! I love it! And pj's are always a must at Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so very much looking foward to your list to get some ideas for myself. Ha! You always have cute ideas! Loving that owl cup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those sweaters!! And if you get the TOMS, you'll love them!! They're so comfy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was swooning over that camera strap scarf too for the longest time and after torturing myself I finally bought it because the one I wanted said their were only a few left in stock. But believe me I cringed when I hit the "submit payment" button with that kind of price tag! Hope Santa brings it to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your list. I have the Toms booties and love the heck out of them. The elk measuring cups are adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! I love so many of the same things. Those elk measuring cups are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um, okay. So can your list just be MY list? Seriously? We have so much in common. Yes to Disney Gift Cards and you totally need an EC planner. Let me know if you are interested. I have a $10 off code you can use!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Those measuring cups! I need those for myself! lol I never should have looked at this list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent list! A great mix of practicality and fun. Although I think as I age most of the things I want are pretty practical. Basically. I wear red on my fingers from the day after Halloween until after NYE and man do I go through a ton of it! It happens and it's kind of a must in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have no clue whatsoever what I am going to ask for his year. I'm such a Mom that I feel like I don't need anything or the things I would like are totally silly to ask for.

    ReplyDelete
  14. okay, I can stop thinking about my list, your list can be my list...thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo, I like that planner! Currently I'm a google calendar kind of person, but I'm thinking about switching to a paper version. I love that camera strap too! And the Disney gift card of course :) I never used to like getting gift cards as gifts, but I actually really like them now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice list. I think that I should do something like that as well. BLOG BANDIT!!!! :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your list is so much fun. I'll take one of everything. Especially that planner. Love the design. Stopping by from the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The scarf camera strap?! OH.MY.GOSH - LOOOOOOOVE! That's going on my Christmas list right this minute.
    And Godiva hot chocolate? I'll go ahead and just guzzle and gallon of that, please and thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're so organized! I always think of things I want and then when someone asks my mind goes completely blank. And I've been there with the cat pee/yoga mat situation. Not sure why they're so attracted to those things...

    ReplyDelete
  20. I totally want those elk measuring cup for my sister! You might've just found a gift for me!!!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all of those booties!!! And I have been wanting that planner for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  22. ooooh I love your list! Just stopping by from the link-up!

    - Suzanne

    www.suzannehines.org

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the booties!! Those are on my wish list too!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. YES times 16. I love every thing on here! I have yet to make my wish list but a new planner is definitely on it! It's killing me that my current one ends on December 31 and I can't plan ahead! (OCD much??)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this list! I need that planner in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.