Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sweet Sunday

November 16th - 22nd
All of our simple and sweet moments from the past week.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Giving dada a BIG hug before waving him off to work. Dad's lunch visits are our favourite.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
I want to hold your hand.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Great Grandma picked up a fun new spinning light up snowman...thing three days ago. Lost it already.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
My favourite Christmas pajamas of all time. I was so happy when I found them in the next size up at our favourite second hand shop.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
We raided the library for some new books this weekend, and picked up the last Christmas books I needed to fill out our Christmas Book Advent Countdown! Now to wrap them all...

Have a sweet week!

Yup, a week. I'm taking a little blog-cation to get my DIY on for Aria's 2nd Birthday Party, which is on the 30th. I have so many to-dos on my list, I think it will be a very productive week! I'll see you in December.

p.s. If you miss me you can always check out any of the tabs in my header! My 'best of' tab will be getting updated in the new year, so check it out before it's fresh faced. And, I just updated my 'new? start here' tab too. Or, any of my categories on the sidebar - those ones are my personal favourites.

16 comments:

  1. That picture of Aria and her dad is the sweetest!! It's definitely my favorite this week!! Enjoy the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great week!! And can't wait to see the party details, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all the party prep! Can't wait to see how it all turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are throwing my 4 year old's first ever actual birthday party this year and this just reminded me I have so much to get done...I hope her party of spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness! She is SO SWEET! I love all of the pictures. cuteness overload!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those PJs are adorable! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everybody can use a little vacation now and again! And a birthday is a perfect excuse. ;) enjoy it and happy birthday to little aria!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her pjs outside with those curls!!! Seriously breath taking but also still very Cindy Brady. Love it!!! Im gonna miss you this week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to hold you hand is my FAVORITE. She is the sweetest. Also love her Christmas pjs! Yay for finding them in the next size up and at a good price!
    I'll miss you this week but can't wait to see your Thanksgiving and birthday recaps! Have the best week girls (and Chris!)! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these! Those PJ's ARE adorable! I am doing a Christmas book countdown as well...need a few more books and have to get wrapping too! Can't believe it's almost time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are the best pajamas. Emily has a red flannel old school night gown that is pretty fun to. I wish I had a pair of pj's like Aria's. Lunch time hugs are the best. So nice to get that break in the middle of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love these posts! My favorite pictures of sweet Aria!!
    Good luck prepping for her party! I can't believe it's already time, ah!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the picture of her hugging Chris. Toddler hugs are the best! I have that exact same snowman spinning thing that I plan on giving to Reese when I get home today :) Enjoy your week crafting and DIY-ing! Can't wait to see everything for her party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these post! Your little girl in her jammies is too sweet for word!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a great week off and happy Thanksgiving! She is absolutely precious and looks just like one of my friend's girl. I have a 20 month old and I can totally tell she is quickly becoming daddy's little girl. I catch her doing sweet little things with him and it melts my heart.
    Linh
    http://abeautifulrawr.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aria has the sweetest little face and it always melts my heart! Great pictures, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.