Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sweet Sunday

November 9th - 15th
All of our simple and sweet moments from the past week.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
I think these two kind of like each other.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Building things with blocks.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
I let her open the bills. She gets more enjoyment out of it than anybody else.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
After many many tries where she just made the noise herself, she finally put her lips to the end and made it work. Always learning new things!

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
She was unhappy when I had to take away her bubble wand after she wouldn't stop licking it. Life lessons. Mean mommy.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
My attempt at one of those fancy soft Christmas light toddler photos.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Dad got back from his dentist appointment with a goodie package. Aria stole it and started brushing right away.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
"Mooooom, let's go to the mall!"

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Telling dad how to do the grilling the right way.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Um, sure you can just have a whole tomato for dinner and eat it like an apple.

Sweet Turtle Soup: Sweet Sunday
Cutest door to door salesman ever!

Have a sweet Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Seriously, these girls need to stop growing up!!! She looks like SUCH a little girl in most of these pictures!! I LOVE the 3rd one of her smooching on the pup. I would totally frame it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that tomatoe picture!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet dog you have. They seem like buffs, it's too cute! And I live that red christmasy dress. Girl's holiday clothes are the cutest, it makes me jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha! Oh man, she does the best stuff. I love that you capture it all on camera! My favorite is the dog photos in the beginning. Melt my heart. Oh and the bills. I have plenty of those. Send Aria on over. Tell her to bring her check book :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that red Christmas outfit! And yes, send her over to open our bills :) That's a good idea though; I may have to have Reese start doing that. I love how she ate a tomato, haha! This age is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute! The puppers & her really do love each other, so sweet. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first picture melts my heart! Such a special relationship of a child and pup. And her little footsies…too presh! Aria is such a doll. I love all of these pictures. I will have to show Mason the one of her eating a tomato…I can’t get him to even touch one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.