Monday, November 3, 2014

Sweet Sunday but on a Monday!

October 26th - November 1st
All of our simple and sweet moments from the past week.

Sweet Sunday but on a Monday!
I find it adorable when she brings her bike out on the porch. So cute to see her scooting around.

Sweet Sunday but on a Monday!
Seriously contemplating her book pick before nap time.

Sweet Sunday but on a Monday!
She was very uncooperative during our 'before' pumpkin carving photo session (come back tomorrow for the final product!), but she's really cute anyways.

Sweet Sunday but on a Monday!
Miss Lizzy (on the right) is going to be a decade this month. That means Smeagley-Beag (on the left, and real name Baxter) is 9.5. Geesh, when did they get so...old. My first babies!

Sweet Sunday but on a Monday!
Sharing a burger with dad...for breakfast. Weirdos.
 
Sweet Sunday but on a Monday!
The intense cheese kills me.

Sweet Sunday but on a Monday!
Sweet Sunday but on a Monday!
She's ready for her first white water, dad is so proud!

Sweet Sunday but on a Monday!
Sometimes you just need a hug from great-grandma, while drinking your milk and standing in a diaper box that also contains your dinosaur Halloween costume.

Sweet Sunday but on a Monday!
Picked up some bath paint soap from Target. She used all four tubes in one go. It was like somebody killed a clown in there.

 Have a sweet Sunday!

13 comments:

  1. Bahaha! The bath paint! Hilarious! I love that she had so much fun with them!
    I always adore these posts! Aria is just the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that white water rafting pic!!!!! Way too adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so silly & cute in the white water raft! She totally looks like she'd trying to paddle! And that bath paint looks like so much fun! I may just have to pick some up while we're back stateside & in the land of Target!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That intense cheesy face photo is to die for! What a sweetheart! The bath paint looks like a huge mess but SO much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Someone killed a clown. Love it. She has the sweetest smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love our bath paint baths!!! YAY!!! I LOVE HER!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the cheesy smile photo! She's wearing the pink coat outside and is sorta walking up the deck -- she looks so much like you in that photo -- except blonde! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pictures of her in the boat kill me!!! Such fun! And those bath paints! At first it gave me anxiety until I realized what they were. But such fun for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "It was like someone killed a clown in there." BAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm dying!! Where are the emojis when you need them?!
    Loving that Aria is ready to hit the rapids. Also loving her curls. Hair envy going on over here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy bath paint that is crazy. But I agree, go big or go home ;). Love the kayak pictures and I completely agree, weirdos :P!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could she seriously be any cuter? I die. Those blonde curls! That kayak photo is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the kayak pictures- especially with the helmet on :) Oh man, the bath paint - so very... colorful! That picture of her smiling so big is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.